how to cope with social trauma of being bullied after ascending

brutalmog

brutalmog

Banned
i used to be a very not attractive kid when i wad younger i was 5’7 230 pounds age 13-16 (i am 6’1 around 125 pounds at 18 now) i was bullied countless times,disgusted by guys and girls to the point no one would want to be close to me even associate with me, even teachers were disgusted by me infact even my parents. There was times boys would bully me infront of my family members, once i was pantsed and my dick was showing and im a grower so everyone said i had a small dick and told everyone in my school even my sister. I had no pride in myself back then i was disgusted with myself by the acts of other people i was treated like a joke when i was being serious with anyone. Girls wouldn’t even dare look at me. After ascending i been treated extremely better although i still have the mental trauma, i understand i look better then i’d say every guy in my school but i still lack that confidence and self esteem. i been through so much because of that pain i went through crying to myself at night i didnt even feel human when i was ugly because i was treated like such utterly worthless pathetic shit, i feel now that i look better then everyone that did to me but it wasn’t enough

i dont think anyone truly understands how psychologically this can affect a chilss mental health

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, zura and Deleted member 24278
i was bullied like this since 11 i was such a wonderful happy child, they destroyed me

This is brutal I fully relate to this although it was never to the extent that you got bullied.
I also ascended pretty recently (grew up) and am struggling with the same problem.

I was never overweight as a kid in fact was very skinny and pale like I just lacked vitamin d. I can’t pinpoint exactly why I was made fun of, whether it was my annoying and attention seeking goofy personality or the fact that I was pretty small so I was an easy target (despite this I was never considered ugly I have good bone structure so all throughout my life girls have liked me)

After puberty really hit I became way more masc and the slayer genes came in. I heightmogged all my bullies, and if not a few of them, was just around the same height. Became way more intimidating looking after also putting on size, girls outright made moves on me and I rejected pretty much all of them.

Yet I still struggle with insecurities and have never felt as outgoing and social as I once did. Childhood trauma is a very brootal thing that fundamentally changes you as a person. You will always feel like that little kid deep inside no matter how much you ascend. But time will help and your symptoms will improve

• +1
Reactions: brutalmog and Deleted member 24278
I relate to you. I became ugly asf from 13-14 so I was treated like the lowest of the low then at 15 I became good looking.

It's just the cards we're dealt with, there are people who will brutally judge for your looks and others that won't, we just have to associate mostly with the nice people out there

• +1
Reactions: brutalmog
This is brutal I fully relate to this although it was never to the extent that you got bullied.
I also ascended pretty recently (grew up) and am struggling with the same problem.

I was never overweight as a kid in fact was very skinny and pale like I just lacked vitamin d. I can’t pinpoint exactly why I was made fun of, whether it was my annoying and attention seeking goofy personality or the fact that I was pretty small so I was an easy target (despite this I was never considered ugly I have good bone structure so all throughout my life girls have liked me)

After puberty really hit I became way more masc and the slayer genes came in. I heightmogged all my bullies, and if not a few of them, was just around the same height. Became way more intimidating looking after also putting on size, girls outright made moves on me and I rejected pretty much all of them.

Yet I still struggle with insecurities and have never felt as outgoing and social as I once did. Childhood trauma is a very brootal thing that fundamentally changes you as a person. You will always feel like that little kid deep inside no matter how much you ascend. But time will help and your symptoms will improve
im a incel in a slayer body like the lookism anime😭

• +1
Reactions: zura and gigaslayer
You won't fully recover. You'll just learn to live with the pain