How to cope with the fact that looksmaxxing can only get you so far?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Maintaining motivation for looksmaxxing when you know it's only going to net you a 5/10 MTB at most is extremely difficult. How do people here do it? Or do they all delude themselves into thinking that anyone can become chad as long as the right effort is put in?

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Madridista
but how far
Depends on your base, which you sort of get a feel for when you look in the mirror and evaluate your facial features (provided you are not obese with several lbs of buccal fat covering everything)

But if we can agree that not everyone becomes a chad after looksmaxxing, we can agree that there are people out there who can do everything in their power and only make it to average level.

Lower your standards. Seriously. You can have a satisfying relationship with some regular girl that likes you and enjoys your company. Not everything has to be about pumping and dumping Stacies in the nightclubs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, mrriceguyreturn and raleqtambrobret
looksmaxxing is cope

subliminals on the other hand

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad
Lower your standards. Seriously. You can have a satisfying relationship with some regular girl that likes you and enjoys your company. Not everything has to be about pumping and dumping Stacies in the nightclubs.
But the prospect of working your ass off for just barely average is a daunting one.

I feel like many would want above average results when they put in above average effort.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Going from deformed to average made a huge improvement in my quality of life. You don't need to become a Chad for looks maxing to be worth it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees, no-mogger-no-cry, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
But the prospect of working your ass off for just barely average is a daunting one.

I feel like many would want above average results when they put in above average effort.

Hard times. Still, it's better than to be incels for the rest of our lives.

Cause you can’t have everything in this world. You can only get what you can, cuck. You’re one of 10 billion motherfuckers, we all competing.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Madridista
There’s nothing else to do in this shit life.

And I don’t think there’s any way to spend money that will give you more ROI than hardmaxxing, if you actually need it.

Even if you only go LTN to MTN or MTN to HTN it’s going to be extremely noticeable in your interactions.

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry

its a cruel world :ogre:

Bruh imagine being a manlet

No amount of work will ever get you anywhere, perhaps only double LL but that's what? Ten years worth of wageslaving?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Richard Cheese

No amount of work will ever get you anywhere, perhaps only double LL but that's what? Ten years worth of wageslaving?

Depends on your country I guess. It’s like 40k euro in Turkey, you could buy it in 2 years of UK minimum wage living with parents.

Being tall is male gaze anyway, chad faced manlets can get the cutest (short) girls anyway as long as they don’t let their height deficiency destroy their confidence. It’s not great for slaying but slaying is not great anyway.

Depends on your country I guess. It’s like 40k euro in Turkey, you could buy it in 2 years of UK minimum wage living with parents.

Being tall is male gaze anyway, chad faced manlets can get the cutest (short) girls anyway as long as they don’t let their height deficiency destroy their confidence. It’s not great for slaying but slaying is not great anyway.
That's cope bro, height is ultimate female gaze

Women will literally date subhumans who are tall. Whilst yeah some manlet Chad can get something by compensating with his face, he'd do much better if he was tall.

And I'm telling you, the shorter girls are the most heightist out there. I wish that was true, in my experience is quite the opposite women don't mind ONS with a manlet who looks good, but wouldn't be caught dead dating one long term

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

It's a huge ticking time bomb, because if you start wageslaving at 18 for 10 years, you'll nearly be 30 when you achieve a good height. Have fun slaying all the roasties at that point.

That's why it's critical that if you do hardmax, you do it as quickly as possible so you don't miss out on whatever youth you have left. Fuck me I'm about to turn 21 and I'm feeling it, I can only imagine what it feels like for the mid-20s incels out there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, HTN_Mentalcel and Tenshi
It's a huge ticking time bomb, because if you start wageslaving at 18 for 10 years, you'll nearly be 30 when you achieve a good height. Have fun slaying all the roasties at that point.

That's why it's critical that if you do hardmax, you do it as quickly as possible so you don't miss out on whatever youth you have left. Fuck me I'm about to turn 21 and I'm feeling it, I can only imagine what it feels like for the mid-20s incels out there.
Exactly

Life's not fair man, it really never began for so many men out there...

There’s nothing else to do in this shit life.

And I don’t think there’s any way to spend money that will give you more ROI than hardmaxxing, if you actually need it.

Even if you only go LTN to MTN or MTN to HTN it’s going to be extremely noticeable in your interactions.
At this point, I consider it a failure if I'm not a mogger. And also, what happens when you go from sub5 to LTN. Very little difference, I imagine.

Have fun slaying all the roasties at that point.

3412806 LRS4E5w

That's cope bro, height is ultimate female gaze

Women will literally date subhumans who are tall. Whilst yeah some manlet Chad can get something by compensating with his face, he'd do much better if he was tall.

And I'm telling you, the shorter girls are the most heightist out there. I wish that was true, in my experience is quite the opposite women don't mind ONS with a manlet who looks good, but wouldn't be caught dead dating one long term
It all depends on the status that they gain from dating you. That's the reason why all of the standards are perpetuated. If you're not dating a tall and white dude with blue eyes, someone from their group will oppose to it. And you know these foids, they don't think with reason, they let their biological social drives do the thinking for them.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi