how to cope with the sexual experience gap men and women have?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
like if you fuck a girl and you ask her to try anal she says she already did it. then you ask ok lets try medium-hard slapping and she says she did it already. try outdoor sex? already did it. nigga wth...:ogre:

how to cope with that most women already tried every shit there is out there? their sex experience is on whole other level. i dont think most men can keep up with that except chads tbh @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @ArvidGustavsson @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 7 others
Was lucky to experience crazy kinky shit with long term gf who also didnt have experience with it. Now im older so biggest gap is body count. No way to cope with every single foid having 3 or 4x body count as me. Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 7 others
Was lucky to experience crazy kinky shit with long term gf who also didnt have experience with it. Now im older so biggest gap is body count. No way to cope with every single foid having 3 or 4x body count as me. Its over
lucky:chad:

yea if you experience new shit together its a whole ass different feeling, you also bond together.

if she already knows everything and you not, it feels weird. at least for me. i feel like im lower than her, like a student and shes the teacher:incel:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
Idk tbh I'm khhv

But I hope u find out ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Cope by saying that she didnt work for it, any foid could snag someone off tinder willing to do kinky shit within 10mins

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 275, Danish_Retard and 3 others
like if you fuck a girl and you ask her to try anal she says she already did it. then you ask ok lets try medium-hard slapping and she says she did it already. try outdoor sex? already did it. nigga wth...:ogre:
Try to propose other stuff until you mention something she never did: fisting, anal beads, enema play, pegging, piss play, bukkake, etc. Or even more exotic acts known only to connoisseurs like the rusty trombone, Cleveland steamer, Arabian goggles, Cincinnati Bowtie, etc.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElySioNs, aBetterMii and 3 others
Cope by saying that she didnt work for it, any foid could snag someone off tinder willing to do kinky shit within 10mins
but its expected from the man that he knows more than her

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Try to propose other stuff until you mention something she never did: fisting, anal beads, enema play, pegging, piss play, bukkake, etc. Or even more exotic acts known only to connoisseurs like the rusty trombone, Cleveland steamer, Arabian goggles, Cincinnati Bowtie, etc.
Take off the pegging brother please do you want to be anally penetrated

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You cannot tbh

My first gf was older than me so she has already tried a lot of stuff already when I lost my virginity to her. Although I mogged her hard in psl , eventually she was the one who broke up with me mostly because of my insecure behaviour coming from the experience gap. I couldnt cope with the fact that I wasnt her first but she was mine so the relationship would never be symmetrical :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 2 others
Find an aspie girl who hasn't don't everything sexual under the sun. Serious aspie girls might be our last chance

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Yep body count is brutal, as is the fact any girl u actually like will have done all the kinky shit with loads of chads before u.

Only option is go MGTOW, and if u happen to one day meet a girl who thinks YOU are the special one (won't happen obv cos this is a forum of either ugly autist losers and 6'4'' hunter eyed, jacked, white, anvil jawed hookup slayers) then just marry her and move to a small town

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ShowerMaxxing
Most women and most men will have similar bodycount

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and ShowerMaxxing
Most women and most men will have similar bodycount
Met an 18yo that had 40-50 bodies in 2 yrs. Became a whore after her first bf broke up with her at 16

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 1 other person
In my country girls get pregnant at 11 and already dancing semi-naked on TikTok earlier

The reason you remember it because its rare
No it's cus she told me yesterday. I said idc (I do just tryna pipe tbh) and she said all guys seem to care about it. Like ofc nobody wants to ltr a whore lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and Danish_Retard
I don’t care anymore, expect the worst and treat accordingly :lul:

The girls who love CC get picked up in foreign and ditched in the cabs same night

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
Yep body count is brutal, as is the fact any girl u actually like will have done all the kinky shit with loads of chads before u.

Only option is go MGTOW, and if u happen to one day meet a girl who thinks YOU are the special one (won't happen obv cos this is a forum of either ugly autist losers and 6'4'' hunter eyed, jacked, white, anvil jawed hookup slayers) then just marry her and move to a small town
Nah worst of all is that they are already exposed to White GigaChads at 12 years old so they fap to their nudes etc
Below Chadlites only get Starfish Sex nowadays most of the time, with huge amount of simping- beta orbiting-money needed.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Just
Right
About
Person
Events