• F3397D60-3484-43AF-B36B-D042AEAB25EB.jpeg
    F3397D60-3484-43AF-B36B-D042AEAB25EB.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vergil.is
it is what it is, wide hips cant be changed

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 4469
With lats and delts. Can't get them fixed but a wide upper body will make it look way less bad. Like in the pic you posted, looks good irl.

Stay lean to minimize waist size and maximize side delt growth. Side delts should be trained like the average gym boy trains biceps.
Side delts are the only muscles that actually increase your bideltoid.

Wide lats will pronounce your width by creating an illusion of a wider bideltoid.
When you have these muscles big enough the wide hips will look proportionate unless it's giga bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
not that deep

• +1
They look normal, just hypertrophy your shoulder and arm muscles

• +1
With lats and delts. Can't get them fixed but a wide upper body will make it look way less bad. Like in the pic you posted, looks good irl.

Stay lean to minimize waist size and maximize side delt growth. Side delts should be trained like the average gym boy trains biceps.
Side delts are the only muscles that actually increase your bideltoid.

Wide lats will pronounce your width by creating an illusion of a wider bideltoid.
When you have these muscles big enough the wide hips will look proportionate unless it's giga bad.
Thanks fort this kind of answer.
So, since I m on 10 mg lgd, Do I have to hit lateral delts 4 a week?
And, do I have to train less the lower body?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Nobody nt-like would ever notice or care about something like that. It's like completely irrelevant to even consider it or give it a single thought for you. Go do something a bit more productive/useful.

• +1
Reactions: poplo and Deleted member 4469
Thanks fort this kind of answer.
So, since I m on 10 mg lgd, Do I have to hit lateral delts 4 a week?
And, do I have to train less the lower body?
You can probably hit laterals 3 to 4 times a week. Just pump them to the end and use lighter weight when you can't do them any more.
I have wide hips and train side delts natty about 3 times a week, this has made my shoulders look way better.

Seated rows for rear delts are also something many people overlook. Big rear delts are rare but improve the appearance of your shoulders from every angle but the front which is how people see you irl most of the time. It's mostly an upper back exercise but will hit the delts too.

You should train the lower body to make it look balanced with the upper body but the upper body is definitely more important for aesthetics.
Just make sure your legs look proportionately big.

• +1
Nobody nt-like would ever notice or care about something like that. It's like completely irrelevant to even consider it or give it a single thought for you. Go do something a bit more productive/useful.
At least gym max is a simple looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536