How to cortisol spike low iq, non-nt Enchanted Elixer

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
We all know he has know self awareness and is retarded asf

But here are some ways to piss him off, made by a group of people who think he’s retarded I’m just copy and pasting for your enjoyment

first mention @P@Pinhead returns

high precieved intelligence by whole community. But was he? never gave proof. It's possible to have a good memory, and high verbal intelligence, but also be retarded and believe in nonsense. Most academics are this way. Pinhead was possibly mostly correct and probably a loser who spent years in his basement in stupid forums.

(this is just hook, can be replaced or removed)

what isn't are users like @enchanted elixir, with confirmed low verbal intelligence

explain directly brutal why his threads are trash

copy paste, unoriginal, literally same thread on every single subject by multiple ppl, he doesn't know shit, his threads actually give horrible advice and often looksminned people, no deep knowledge.

show examples and make fun of it

if his threads are trash and no value, (and he obviously know this), why then does he do it?

THEREFORE, everyone who follow him and think he smart = non nt, low iq little kid

show recent proof he is NON NT

like his autism response to me

a few more by search tool his name

pictures of it

then picture of him admitting it

- so the reason he is making these posts is not because he has knowledge or wants to help, but because he is a non nt with no friends who get social circle here, people think he is intelligent or a "real looksmaxxer"

show his arrogant threads about "show me looksmaxxing i don't know" "secret looksmaxxing ect"

this shows he admits he he is hot shit because he know dork stuff that doesn't matter, and he doesn't even know it, just enough to copy paste wikipedia.

he can't make it anywhere else, doesn't show voice or face, shows his lookmaxxing advice isn't really good, doesn't even work on him.

then compare to xangsane morph because they are both autistic if he does show face

this section is meant to insult him personally beyond the first (a professional critique of his work) second (exposing his psychology), and can be removed if you try to be "objective" instead of eviseration thread)

then say you put him on ignore and its not about him, its about everyone and community. He is just good example (ignore his response or act annoying and don't respond directly) @
Hiraeth
@Hiraeth , @
ascension!
@ascension! @
thecel
@thecel @
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang are similar users that trick idiots and make this website a LOOKSMIN

put own spin on conclusion (add this section if you want to be "objective")

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16369, Aypo129 and 2 others
@enchanted_elixir

academics have a different form of verbal iq, it's more rote and robotic. they are not innovation seeking in their use of language. which is why their thoughts are unoriginal. and they don't have good memories lol, they have the worst memories, which is why they despise historical context. pesky things like memories and facts ruin their sophistry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and enchanted_elixir
he speaks about surface level looksmaxxing shit. Just makes threads for them to get into botb seems like tbh, his guides are kind of low iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, StrangerDanger, greeneyes and 5 others
he speaks about surface level looksmaxxing shit. Just makes threads for them to get into botb seems like tbh, his guides are kind of low iq
Idk where he finds the motivation to do it

My guess is because he gets no positive attention from looks or other, and can’t post his face on the forum because he’s ugly, he spends his time making threads for dopamine

Which is laughable

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23228
Idk where he finds the motivation to do it

My guess is because he gets no positive attention from looks or other, and can’t post his face on the forum because he’s ugly, he spends his time making threads for dopamine

Which is laughable
positive feedback from low iq zoomers who think his guides are holy grail when they are looksminning them. i remember seeing his hair guide that got into botb, he didnt even speak about hair loss at all jfl. This is an all male forum too

and yeah cant be a good user or claim good results if you dont show face.

• +1
Reactions: Polar and Erik-Jón
B975697C A09B 4C06 8FEE 0A02805F6064

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 16369
positive feedback from low iq zoomers who think his guides are holy grail when they are looksminning them. i remember seeing his hair guide that got into botb, he didnt even speak about hair loss at all jfl. This is an all male forum too

He just complies stuff

But here’s what I think, why don’t people just type there problems into google like a sane person

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23228
We all know he has know self awareness and is retarded asf

But here are some ways to piss him off, made by a group of people who think he’s retarded I’m just copy and pasting for your enjoyment

first mention @P@Pinhead returns

high precieved intelligence by whole community. But was he? never gave proof. It's possible to have a good memory, and high verbal intelligence, but also be retarded and believe in nonsense. Most academics are this way. Pinhead was possibly mostly correct and probably a loser who spent years in his basement in stupid forums.

what isn't are users like @enchanted elixir, with confirmed low verbal intelligence

copy paste, unoriginal, literally same thread on every single subject by multiple ppl, he doesn't know shit, his threads actually give horrible advice and often looksminned people, no deep knowledge.

if his threads are trash and no value, (and he obviously know this), why then does he do it?

THEREFORE, everyone who follow him and think he smart = non nt, low iq little kid

pictures of it

- so the reason he is making these posts is not because he has knowledge or wants to help, but because he is a non nt with no friends who get social circle here, people think he is intelligent or a "real looksmaxxer"

show his arrogant threads about "show me looksmaxxing i don't know" "secret looksmaxxing ect"

this shows he admits he he is hot shit because he know dork stuff that doesn't matter, and he doesn't even know it, just enough to copy paste wikipedia.

he can't make it anywhere else, doesn't show voice or face, shows his lookmaxxing advice isn't really good, doesn't even work on him.

then compare to xangsane morph because they are both autistic if he does show face

this section is meant to insult him personally beyond the first (a professional critique of his work) second (exposing his psychology), and can be removed if you try to be "objective" instead of eviseration thread)

then say you put him on ignore and its not about him, its about everyone and community. He is just good example (ignore his response or act annoying and don't respond directly) @
Hiraeth
@Hiraeth , @
ascension!
@ascension! @
thecel
@thecel @
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang are similar users that trick idiots and make this website a LOOKSMIN

put own spin on conclusion (add this section if you want to be "objective")
Shit take tbh

Half are from pms with retards like you
and the other half is the people asking what the price is to fuck your mother while your dad licks their balls

13D440BA F9B3 488F A5D3 993927FC0A5E

MCLOVIN!

All responses are 100% honest.

irst mention @P@Pinhead returns

You don't have to give proof of intelligence 🤣 I never even claimed to be high IQ. The community did.
he's enigma

The only copypastas I have is like 30% of the hairmaxing guide and 100% of the peptide gigathread, everything else is 100% original. You can search on google or put it on a plagiarism checker and see for yourself.
he always have non nt vibe you can just feel it, no hiding it, no looksmaxxing for non nt

pictures of it

This guy makes a claim based on an assumption lol
The reason I made my first guides was because I didn't see an exoticmaxing guide. I got instant clout from @AsendingHero and a lot of positive comments so I did it for validation (which you were partially correct on) but also to correct ass guides like the old fashion-maxing guide and I also learned a lot.

And yes i had nearly zero friends at the time. still do.
First one was to learn from others, the second title was explicitly designed as clickbait (although i didn't lie about the things in there)
I have never copypasted from wikipedia. I used it for research but never copypasted anything from it. You can't find looksmaxing advice on wikipedia lol 🤣
show his failed youtube channel, fiverr, tiktok others
Caused by laziness and not wanting to spread blackpill. I got almost 5K followers in a month on tiktok. Youtube channel is caused by laziness as well (I have nearly 500 subscribers off of 5 videos i posted in june, and it's still growing lol, plus i have a 4.4x higher viewer to sub conversion rate than Wheat Waffles). I stopped doing consulting since it's a time leech.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
All responses are 100% honest.

You don't have to give proof of intelligence 🤣 I never even claimed to be high IQ. The community did.

The only copypastas I have is like 30% of the hairmaxing guide and 100% of

This guy makes a claim based on an assumption.
the peptide gigathread, everything else is 100% original. You can search on google or put it on a plagiarism checker and see for yourself.

The reason I made my first guides was because I didn't see an exoticmaxing guide. I got instant clout from @AsendingHero and a lot of positive comments so I did it for validation (which you were partially correct on) but also to correct ass guides like the old fashion-maxing guide and I also learned a lot.

And yes i had nearly zero friends at the time. still do.

First one was to learn from others, second was explicitly designed as clickbait

I have never copypasted from wikipedia. I used it for research but never copypasted anything from it. You can't find looksmaxing advice on wikipedia lol 🤣

Caused by laziness and not wanting to spread blackpill. I got almost 5K followers in a month on tiktok. Youtube channel is caused by laziness as well (I have nearly 500 subscribers off of 5 videos i posted in june, and it's still growing lol, plus i have a 4.4x higher viewer to sub conversion rate than Wheat Waffles). I stopped doing consulting since it's a time leech.
All this for something I spent 5 seconds copy and pasting just lmao

• Hmm...
Can't be bothered, most guys already agree that it's a shit take
But you I can be bothered either this is a copy paste thread

I haven't had a BOTB thread since like July or August, and I still make them.
But I will admit, back then, that was a motivator

• Woah
I haven't had a BOTB thread since like July or August, and I still make them.
But I will admit, back then, that was a motivator
It’s not hard to tell dude

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I don't post my face on here because I want my real identity as disassociated from this forum as much as possible.
This is the reason why I haven't revealed any information about me besides the fact that I am 17.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 20677

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

I hide my face and my identity because I NEVER want my identity affiliated with this forum.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
PM’s don’t count as posts jfl. Although I do agree with the OP
So I’d be at 35k great

They stopped doing post deletes also lmao you were the last I think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’m pretty sure it’s because you’re ugly, would you say your sub 5? And ethnic?
Ask @AscendingHero, he tried to dig info out of me in PMs and failed.
I told him why and he probably thinks I have OCD

I'm not lying when I say I want to keep my identity a secret

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
In a near 2000 word fuckin essay on hair, you provided 2 bullet points on hair loss. Funny joke
sorry bro but you just make threads to get into botb. Op is unironically right
OP is mostly right. You got that correct.
But here is your claim.
i remember seeing his hair guide that got into botb, he didnt even speak about hair loss at all jfl.
I only need to have evidence of one bulletpoint to disprove you. I provided three.

So I’d be at 35k great

They stopped doing post deletes also lmao you were the last I think
How do you know they stopped deleting posts?

• +1
I’m pretty sure it’s because you’re ugly, would you say your sub 5? And ethnic?
If I ever get doxxed on this forum, I'm deleting my account
Ask @AscendingHero, he tried to dig info out of me in PMs and failed.
I told him why and he probably thinks I have OCD

I'm not lying when I say I want to keep my identity a secret

• JFL
What did I read
pure autism

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón