How to create a chad baby

I

Iamunod

Iron
After gooning through this forum for a while now and being blackpilled af whenever i look at someone in reallife i directly look at their physical features and try to make correlation between what features one get from his mother and what from his father . So i can marry an ideal foid to chadify my coming generation . I will start with myself
mom side = nose ,cheekbone, jaw, lips, eyes, skin texture, eyebrow shape and tilt, chin ,overall facial structure,height
dad side= frame, complexion, hairline, hair density , body hair, beard growth , back of the head . kinda look like him in photos but don't know why

now you guys share what you got from whom

After gooning through this forum for a while now and being blackpilled af whenever i look at someone in reallife i directly look at their physical features and try to make correlation between what features one get from his mother and what from his father . So i can marry an ideal foid to chadify my coming generation . I will start with myself
mom side = nose ,cheekbone, jaw, lips, eyes, skin texture, eyebrow shape and tilt, chin ,overall facial structure,height
dad side= frame, complexion, hairline, hair density , body hair, beard growth , back of the head . kinda look like him in photos but don't know why

now you guys share what you got from whom
Make ur wife have sex with multiple men it will create better son because the sperm has too much competetion and only the best one wins

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
Make ur wife have sex with multiple men it will create better son because the sperm has too much competetion and only the best one wins
did you ask your dad nigga ?

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
becky fucks with normie and genetic lottery hits

thats how to make chad.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Gilbert_Durandal