how to create solana rugpulls?

E

EliteMewing

Silver
where can i learn to do it? i need money fast for another surgery and to get healthier.. pls if anyone knows any foruns or servers i can learn more about it

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and piec
Create a twitter for the shitcoins, bring a strong community, rug.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
where can i learn to do it? i need money fast for another surgery and to get healthier.. pls if anyone knows any foruns or servers i can learn more about it
Go on pump.fun or one its knockoffs like the other guy said make a twitter also make a telegram for it

Create a twitter for the shitcoins, bring a strong community, rug.
thats way too hard, as hard as creating a legit coin and making it work. i just want some quick bucks

• JFL
Reactions: aids
Go on pump.fun or one its knockoffs like the other guy said make a twitter also make a telegram for it
that doesnt help at all, this is surface level knowledge. i have way deeper knowledge them this about rugging, i just wanna get professional about it

thats way too hard, as hard as creating a legit coin and making it work. i just want some quick bucks
ICT Trading jus on scalping or jus steal phone in da street braah.

IMG 1408

If your first thought was to ask on here, then it’s already over before it began.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and chudlite
View attachment 3240246

If your first thought was to ask on here, then it’s already over before it began.
idk, i dont get in here much anymore... but in 2020 we talked a lot about moneymaxxing through scams and i personally know some users who are scammers, so why not?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and N1666
nigger first of all make a meta play

for example when the meta is "first blablabla" and ai - "the first ai" and the ticker is akinator with his picture

buy this on launch with multiple wallets so it gets insane volume. people see the volume, the banger metaplay and they just start apeing like crazy, they wont know the wallets are all urs because they wont have time to check
once it hits your desired market cap, simply start farming the wallets.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
btw if u do this u are a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and EliteMewing
idk, i dont get in here much anymore... but in 2020 we talked a lot about moneymaxxing through scams and i personally know some users who are scammers, so why not?
pajeets.org

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you wont do it unless you have lots of capital and certain marketmaking tools.

"RUGGING" is much harder now.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
OP is a fucking retard, says making a coin is too hard? what are you fucking rugging? your parents cash stash????

nigga thinks he can make 20k profit with 100 investment and 0 work or effort

OP is a fucking retard, says making a coin is too hard? what are you fucking rugging? your parents cash stash????

i have 10k that i made from 2k on crypto so you can see that im not retarded. you just dont know who is in this forum thats why u dont understand why i made this thread. if u had the chance to get rich off it like me you would also do it

i have 10k that i made from 2k on crypto so you can see that im not retarded. you just dont know who is in this forum thats why u dont understand why i made this thread. if u had the chance to get rich off it like me you would also do it

to rug solana memecoins u just need a good volume bot and other tools that i dont have, thats why im askin

Lol

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing