How to cuck any man

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
This girl is going through shit with her bf and I said I would listen, I told her he was just insecure and that he shouldn’t care what she wore or what she post online. That he is just scared other more attractive men will see this and get her attention.

They are now broken up haha fuck that guy for fuckin that thickkkkk bitchhhhh, thick ass bitch. Never get into relationships, it’s a cucking waiting to happen

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Klasik616, FutureSlayer and h111

• WTF
Reactions: h111
You are either a sociopath or an abused dog

• Hmm...
Reactions: cookie-dough
You are either a sociopath or an abused dog
Nah, this guy is always super rude to me, his gf is very nice to me, I didn’t just do it out of nowhere

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and h111
Happened with your mother too. I guess your little dick father couldn’t satisfy her so she confided in me and I plowed that shithole so hard had her vomiting the anal creampie I left in her the next day. What a good for nothing slut she is 🤘🏼

This girl is going through shit with her bf and I said I would listen, I told her he was just insecure and that he shouldn’t care what she wore or what she post online. That he is just scared other more attractive men will see this and get her attention.

They are now broken up haha fuck that guy for fuckin that thickkkkk bitchhhhh, thick ass bitch. Never get into relationships, it’s a cucking waiting to happen
Did you fuck her if not then there is no point in listening to her shit tbh

• +1
Did you fuck her if not then there is no point in listening to her shit tbh
We are texting all the time and hanging out this Friday, so wish me luck

You got any iois from her?
I used to and we would text all day and night while she had a bf but after a while we stopped. Now it’s starting again though

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
I used to and we would text all day and night while she had a bf but after a while we stopped. Now it’s starting again though
Yeah i would just go for it then and try to fuck her

• +1