How to cum bigger loads

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50

My best practices to cum like a volcano​

When I was young, I started edging, I realized when I edged, I got more aroused and was able to have a bigger load. I started experimenting with ways to make my cum shots better. As I grew and learned about my body, I started cumming way more, shooting my cum 5-6 feet, and being able to cum a lot volume of consecutive times in a single night. None of this is scientific, just anecdotal. Here’s how I'd teach someone to do it.
  1. Before you cum, edge at least 5 times
  2. Masturbate every day. Give your body an interval to expect when you're going to cum and it will create more cum.
  3. Work out and do some cardio. Your organs work better when you are healthier. You will absolutely cum more. Also do leg day, you'll last longer and control how you cum with practice
  4. My cum is healthier and thicker when I eat more protein and cleaner food.
  5. Don't cum too often. I don't cum a whole lot if I cum 3-5 times a day in one day. Maybe one day like that every once in a while but my sweet spot is 1-2 times a day. On days where I do cum a lot, I have decent volume until 4th time. Just me.
  6. Lastly, have 3-5 days of rest every couple weeks and follow that with edging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, cryptt, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Cum don’t matter when your not 7x6 or more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ambi