How to Cure a Deepbite and How I Cured Mine

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
Screenshot 2023 02 13 64453 PM

After Before

I went from 8 mm overbite to 2.5mm in 10 months at 17 y/o. So essentially I am at class I occlusion. Yes I realize my chin is still recessed but if I do this for another year my chin will reach perfect alignment. This is still a major improvement.

The biggest lie anybody has ever told you is that an overjet happens because the maxilla is too grow forward. This is absolutely not the case, because if it was "too grown forward" then you wouldn't have a deep bite in the first place. My family friend who is an orthodontist showed me photos of deep bites of his patients and I noticed that the maxilla's are grown downards at a -45 degree direction or even more. All of their maxilla's were tilted downward and back and their frankfurt plane's was not parallel to the ground.

So what's the cure to a deepbite?

CCW of the maxilla.

What I did:
Chew
Mew
Thumbpulling

Call in cope or not I still made obvious results.

Always bring in the maxilla forward regardless if you have an overbite, underbite, it does not matter AT ALL. Still boggles my mind how stupid orthodontists are and can't realize this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Luxury and Deleted member 19453
I can see the difference in rotation in the before and after pics.

That being said, I don't want to discourage you - if you think its helping, then keep up the good work.

I can see the difference in rotation in the before and after pics.

That being said, I don't want to discourage you - if you think its helping, then keep up the good work.
on the before photo I was in the shadow. I made sure each photo was 90 degrees plain view.

On god i need to learn more about what causes an overbite but everywhere I go it says underdevloped lower jaw in comparison to the maxilla.

Cant wrap my head around the maxilla being set back and that not causing some shit like an underbite instead.

On god i need to learn more about what causes an overbite but everywhere I go it says underdevloped lower jaw in comparison to the maxilla.

Cant wrap my head around the maxilla being set back and that not causing some shit like an underbite instead.
The main reason someone has an under bite is because they subconsciously jut their jaw which advances the mandible overtime but the maxilla becomes recessed. Just look at people with down syndrome. A lot of them have under bites and you also see their tongue push their mandible fowards.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403