How to cure Autism/Aspergers?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I am owed Sex
I have come to the conclusion that my Aspergers has led to at least 75 percent of all my problems. Girls call me "robotic" and I have a severe fear of interacting with them. My male friends r chill so they cover me when I'm in the presence of foids but I hate that I have to depend on their kindness. Is there a technique I can do to become NT?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Acion and deadstock
I have come to the conclusion that my Aspergers has led to at least 75 percent of all my problems. Girls call me "robotic" and I have a severe fear of interacting with them. My male friends r chill so they cover me when I'm in the presence of foids but I hate that I have to depend on their kindness. Is there a technique I can do to become NT?
Hallucinogens can help you

Theres no cure only the cure :p

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I heard if u swallow someone else’s saliva it can affect your microbiome which can then affect how u act. Which could possibly stop you from acting weirdly.

In conclusion, just kiss a female bro… and make sure u swallow her saliva.

Y r u ignoring what I said I’m dead srs
BHAI. If I could have kissed a girl I fucking would have already JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Goth