How to cure insomnia?

Doommaxxed

Doommaxxed

33 year old Mentalcel
No matter how much exercise, work, etc I do during the day, I just can’t fucking fall asleep at night and when I do, I wake up multiple times.

Any tips? It’s fucking with my daytime energy and making me look shit.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Do a few all-nighters and you'll sleep like a baby.

Tried that
You most definitely have not stayed awake for 3 days in a row & still couldn't sleep, stop larping for attention you loser.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
You most definitely have not stayed awake for 3 days in a row & still couldn't sleep, stop larping for attention you loser.

I’m talking about getting quality sleep you low IQ bellend. I was awake for 2 and a half days last month and still never slept through.

• +1
No matter how much exercise, work, etc I do during the day, I just can’t fucking fall asleep at night and when I do, I wake up multiple times.

eat melatonin gummies like its candy

Я говорю о качественном сне, ты, чувак с низким IQ. Я не спал два с половиной дня в прошлом месяце и все равно не проспал.
Я сейчас переживаю то же самое, моя заветная мечта — хорошо выспаться, я с тобой, братан.

• Love it
Reactions: Doommaxxed
For me sleeping its like the worst part of the day unironically the time people are supposed to rest nothing worked for me work,working out.Ive tried melatonin,magnesium ,breathing techniques nothing have worked.

• So Sad
For me sleeping its like the worst part of the day unironically the time people are supposed to rest nothing worked for me work,working out.Ive tried melatonin,magnesium ,breathing techniques nothing have worked.

I feel your pain

Does jerking off help?

Try
Diphenhydramin or better known as Benadryl when i used to take it made me sleepy asf like one or two pills

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’m talking about getting quality sleep you low IQ bellend. I was awake for 2 and a half days last month and still never slept through.
Lol... and you're calling me the low IQ bellend..

You know what buddy?
You do you, this is a you problem & you seem to have it in control.... :forcedsmile:

Have you tried a nightlight?