Reactions: iloveboobs
stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, ey88 and Goonerholocaust
stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: ey88
stop being a pussy basically
so if u had ocd, over and over telling u thoughts were going to repeat in ur head till u die, names of ppl you know, making u feel weirded out, crazy anxiety 24/7. not being able to have sex cuz it puts weird thoughts in ur head, what would u do

I have ocd and extreme obsessive thoughts since 14
iam going to therapy right now, but it got really better since i got older
its not that bad anymore, when i was 14 it was really really bad

IAM a pussy
:feelswhy::feelswhy:
u think its curable?

NAC
dont cycle this without checking your zinc and copper levels first or youll get brain cancer
im looking for a cure, not another pharmaceutical

it got better since i got older, you learn to live with it - you need 1-2 good copes
whats the cause of your ocd ?
hell no bro, im not gonna "cope" with this shit till i die, how can you CURE it.

IAM a pussy
Oh you went to therapy for it? You must not be a real man, figure that shit out yourself or rope

Oh you went to therapy for it? You must not be a real man, figure that shit out yourself or rope
therapy is for goyslop bluepilled idiots, but if u had my issue what would u do man

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
therapy is for goyslop bluepilled idiots, but if u had my issue what would u do man
I just said. Figure that shit out yourself, I'm not a therapist, im a therapist with a space in the middle

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

IAM a pussy
btw why the fuck do u just quote my posts and reply and not rep me??

Stop being a pussy

what do u think my ocd is? when u say stop being a pussy, what would u imply im doing
Stressing over small things too much, just realize it doesn’t fucking matter at all and your just being a pussy

Stressing over small things too much, just realize it doesn’t fucking matter at all and your just being a pussy
u think u could ever contract ocd? ngl ive been doing this thing where u like dont play the game of ocd, essenitally what ur saying, "dont be a pussy, and just dont play the game of ocd" just exist and stop giving it time and that shit will go away

• +1
Reactions: ey88
u think u could ever contract ocd? ngl ive been doing this thing where u like dont play the game of ocd, essenitally what ur saying, "dont be a pussy, and just dont play the game of ocd" just exist and stop giving it time and that shit will go away
I used to have “ocd” too

Literally just tell yourself that the things you are worrying about don’t matter at all until you get used to it

You could probably get rid of it if you just fixed all the unhealthy aspects of your life. Just live well that you wouldn't have to stress over stupid shit or feel the need to do certain actions

I used to have “ocd” too

Literally just tell yourself that the things you are worrying about don’t matter at all until you get used to it
what did u have per se? what were ur issues, like for example it repeats names of ppl i know repeadetly making me feel weird and annoyed when its random ppl i dont even personally know, over and over, stressing me out

You could probably get rid of it if you just fixed all the unhealthy aspects of your life. Just live well that you wouldn't have to stress over stupid shit or feel the need to do certain actions
as in? like diet and dopamine? like drinking raw milk, no phone or computer, just real interactions and focusing on my goals?

as in? like diet and dopamine? like drinking raw milk, no phone or computer, just real interactions and focusing on my goals?
Yes, cut out the goyslop get good sleep and start working out and you probably won't be so stressed

Yes, cut out the goyslop get good sleep and start working out and you probably won't be so stressed
alright man, ive been doing most that shit tho, started dming a guy who pmo on raw milk, and started eating better, i need to fix my ocd fuck man

so if u had ocd, over and over telling u thoughts were going to repeat in ur head till u die, names of ppl you know, making u feel weirded out, crazy anxiety 24/7. not being able to have sex cuz it puts weird thoughts in ur head, what would u do
you gotta realize the ocd is not you ocd it’s just something that is trying to ruin your life ignoring the thoughts, urges is the best thing to do

you gotta realize the ocd is not you ocd it’s just something that is trying to ruin your life ignoring the thoughts, urges is the best thing to do
so u think u could cure it?

ive had the disorder for 6 years, this is the final realization hes acc gotta point
The solution is to brute force it and literally stop giving the thoughts any validation, don't push them out but don't entertain them. You're never going to stop having the thoughts bhai you just gotta ignore them like ignoring homeless people on the street. And eventually the thoughts stop bothering you at all, like passing clouds you glance at and then say to yourself "huh...weird" before moving on with your day.

Stop being a pussy

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF