sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
not gonna lie cutting is for faggots bro

edit: irrelevant comment

Last edited:
if you're young don't cut.
But otherwise I have no idea jfl

well aight you can cut, I don't know why you'd feel depressed though, I'm lean yet not depressed.
Caloric restriction makes me depressive man

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Caloric restriction makes me depressive man
You gotta do what you gotta do, It's probably meme at this point but try ketogenic or carnivore diet, you get full very fast.

You gotta do what you gotta do, It's probably meme at this point but try ketogenic or carnivore diet, you get full very fast.
Ill try bro but its expensive i guess

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
body fat? Eating a healthy diet and developing aversion to what is not nutritionally appropriate and vigorous, just selection, whatever

You think about the benefits and health. It always trumps that couple of minutes that you would spend eating pizza and doughnuts. After that you'd look in the mirror and feel disgusted with yourself. You'd look at another wasted day, that you could have spent progressing towards your goal of becoming lean. But now you are back to square one. Bloated and looking horrible. You also sabotaged your health and accelerated aging (sugar)for a couple of minutes of pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
Just being on this forum made me swallow the redpill and got me depressed. I used to be a fairly happy guy like two weeks ago and thought depressed teens were a bunch of pussy ass fags ngl.
I gotta become chad or die tryin