How to dark triad maxx?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Is there a guide on this forum talking about how to dark triad maxx?

the world cup made me realize that i will never be an extremely rich sucessfull best soccer player manlet so I have to build a different image which is that of a dark triad psycopath ALPHA.
any tips?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, BrahminBoss, Azr616 and 1 other person
Your clothes can help, but you need a certain type of face, you can't pretend to be dark if you look like Harry Potter in the first movie, Improve your Eye area, be more intimidating, you also need to have a cold attitude, it doesn't matter if you're not a son of a bitch, you can be a sweetheart but pretend to be evil

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Yuno_howitez
Your clothes can help, but you need a certain type of face, you can't pretend to be dark if you look like Harry Potter in the first movie, Improve your Eye area, be more intimidating, you also need to have a cold attitude, it doesn't matter if you're not a son of a bitch, you can be a sweetheart but pretend to be evil
Smh greycel
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 13626
Auschwitz max, grow out hair; dye it black if needed, kill animals everyday, learn how to rob people, where cloths that indirectly say IDGAF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Azr616
and this will get me bitches yes?

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Drosyblue
you cant dark triad max

just genes

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Iโ€™m the master of this

You will never be attractive, no matter what role you play, bro

Heโ€™s more attractive than you, cuck, keep coping, tranny.

Hang yourself
lol while u rot on incel forums i m fucking stacies keep coping u subhuman

lol while u rot on incel forums i m fucking stacies keep coping u subhuman
The only Stavie you fuck is your left hand, because you call her Stacie, cuck.

Hang yourself

The only Stavie you fuck is your left hand, because you call her Stacie, cuck.

Hang yourself
you're 5'8 lmao stop talking shit midget

Change your picture to Lalo instead of walt jr
or maybe change to walter he went from high inhib cuck to based dark triad maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerotohero and Yuno_howitez
Ya momma sucks so goood :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
listen man im sorry it must be rough being 5'8 i understand your napoleon complex, let's just come to an agreement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back