How to darken lashes?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
how do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Mascara, but it's too faggoty for me and haven't done it yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DarkTriadPeerReview, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Just dip your face in tar theory

Acetyl Hexapeptide 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
nevermind @Alarico8

it's just melitane, basically a topical more potent hair color darkening Melanotan.

• +1
nevermind @Alarico8

it's just melitane, basically a topical more potent hair color darkening Melanotan.
Well there you go.

Seems ideal for hair tbh bc it's better to take very small doses of MT2 to avoid the sides, but you're unlikely to see much hair change on a microdosr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Well there you go.

Seems ideal hair hair tbh bc it's better to take very small doses of MT2 to avoid the sides, but you're unlikely to see much hair change on a microdosr
i shall just ger them dyed in a salon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 656
Just use hair dye?

Well there you go.

Seems ideal hair hair tbh bc it's better to take very small doses of MT2 to avoid the sides, but you're unlikely to see much hair change on a microdosr
Actually, when I first began MT2, my hair, eyebrows, and pubes darkened before my skin did.

melitane seems interesting, according to some users on another forum, you can directly apply the compound to the area of your liking without it going systemic, so you could definitely darken your eyelashes or brows without the skin darkening effect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2846
Actually, when I first began MT2, my hair, eyebrows, and pubes darkened before my skin did.

melitane seems interesting, according to some users on another forum, you can directly apply the compound to the area of your liking without it going systemic, so you could definitely darken your eyelashes or brows without the skin darkening effect.
where’s the link. i don’t want my hair or skin to darken. just my lashes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3962

I wonder if Melitane influences eye colour. I know MT2 doesn't but never understood why.

Granted it's topical so you'd have to put it in your actual eye. Doesn't sound fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2846
I wonder if Melitane influences eye colour. I know MT2 doesn't but never understood why.
yeah good point, I think acetyl Hexapeptide-1 directly acts on the synthesis of melanin in the hairs on our body due to it's amino acid structure. so you can take and skip over the effects on melanin production in the skin. So I doubt it would affect eye color at all,

regardless, the hair color changes are one of the most desired effects from Melanotan, I know that's what I wanted to use it for tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 656
yeah good point, I think acetyl Hexapeptide-1 directly acts on the synthesis of melanin in the hairs on our body due to it's amino acid structure. so you can take and skip over the effects on melanin production in the skin. So I doubt it would affect eye color at all,

regardless, the hair color changes are one of the most desired effects from Melanotan, I know that's what I wanted to use it for tbh.
Sounds very promising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
What color are they rn?

What color are they rn?
158D04AB 1652 444B A3E0 833C97C9A135

they’re blonder on the bottom irl

my nct isn’t that noticeable irl tbh. @nelson can confirm
My man of course you friends won't notice it but normies would tell you that you look "Tired" or "Angry" if you don't get that from normies then don't worry about it

But what I 100% know is that dying your lashes black is un-necessary IMO

My man of course you friends won't notice it but normies would tell you that you look "Tired" or "Angry" if you don't get that from normies then don't worry about it

But what I 100% know is that dying your lashes black is un-necessary IMO
i get told i look tired bc my undereyes are horrible. not even exaggerating. purple and hollow.

nct doesn’t help but i am fixing underyes before anything

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846