How to darken your hair without dyeing it

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Is there a way to make ur hair darker without using hair dye?

Have been thinking about this all day, feels uncanny jfl

just use charcoal powder to dye it if ur worried about chemicals

I use ground coffee for it, boil some water and then leave aside to cool it down before you use the coffee rinse, make sure to strain it out because the grounds can hinder rinsing, and then you soak the hair for a moment in a bowl with the rinse, then pour the coffee liquid over the hair, drain and blow-dry as usual or just let it air-dry. (this probably doesn't work for everyone)

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, CarrotMaxxer and adyyyyyyyyyy
I use ground coffee for it, boil some water and then leave aside to cool it down before you use the coffee rinse, make sure to strain it out because the grounds can hinder rinsing, and then you soak the hair for a moment in a bowl with the rinse, then pour the coffee liquid over the hair, drain and blow-dry as usual or just let it air-dry. (this probably doesn't work for everyone)

late asf but wouldnt you smell like coffee for the next month

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy

does this shit actually work lol? how long does it last for