How to deal with Agression?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So lately I've been dealing with an enormous increase of agression. I used to be a calm kid and you couldn't even make me mad if u tried. Now I just want to kick someone to a hospital for no reason. Maybe the fact that Im a failure (but somehow feel worthy of more) causes this feeling? Maybe sexual frustration even though I rejected foids recently. Maybe lack of sports idk.
What do I do with it?
How do I direct this energy for a good cause on a consistent basis?
Im thinking about using this agression just to focus on mewing. Instead of punching something I just mew really hard.
Im also looking for going on MMA or any kind of combat sport. Any tips or ideas appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and darkness97
weight lifting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
just try to be more aware and realize what you do while being angry is a choice. with every action we do when we are angry there is always a level of restraint. the biggest misconception is what you do when you are angry is out of your control.

for an example, if someone pisses you off you may think that yelling at them was beyond your control. what could have happened is you could have calmly walked away picked up a weapon and killed the person who was pissing you off. you can understand that is a little extreme and you a making a decision not to do that despite how tempted you feel. you are constantly making a cost/risk analysis with your actions and are making a decision that you regret.

the next time you get angry just don't do anything, or walk away from it. what helps me that a lot of men are opposed to is just venting or talking to friends about it. talk about it loudly to yourself and vent at home. vent on your way to work to yourself, punch some mma bags if that helps. talking to friends is very therapeutic and can be very useful to help deal with shit.

Last edited:
also from my experience hard mewing requires more mental focus than agressive energy

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
So lately I've been dealing with an enormous increase of agression. I used to be a calm kid and you couldn't even make me mad if u tried. Now I just want to kick someone to a hospital for no reason. Maybe the fact that Im a failure (but somehow feel worthy of more) causes this feeling? Maybe sexual frustration even though I rejected foids recently. Maybe lack of sports idk.
What do I do with it?
How do I direct this energy for a good cause on a consistent basis?
Im thinking about using this agression just to focus on mewing. Instead of punching something I just mew really hard.
Im also looking for going on MMA or any kind of combat sport. Any tips or ideas appreciated.
Emotional repression. Don't worry, you're not insane for having emotions.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
just try to be more aware and realize what you do while being angry is a choice. with every action we do when we are angry there is always a level of restraint. the biggest misconception is what you do when you are angry is out of your control.

for an example, if someone pisses you off you may think that yelling at them was beyond your control. what could have happened is you could have calmly walked away picked up a weapon and killed the person who was pissing you off. you can understand that is a little extreme and you a making a decision not to do that despite how tempted you feel. you are constantly making a cost/risk analysis with your actions and are making a decision that you regret.

the next time you get angry just don't do anything, or walk away from it. what helps me that a lot of men are opposed to is just venting or talking to friends about it. talk about it loudly to yourself and vent at home. vent on your way to work to yourself, punch some mma bags if that helps. talking to friends is very therapeutic and can be very useful to help deal with shit.
Good one. The thing is. And today is a good example.
I set up a new gym membership and there was this foid who was like top 5% of 'my type' and she was a sweet and kind girl who helped me. For some reason I couldnt control my facial expression and manner of speaking so in a slight way I came across as a bit dominating. With strong eye contact and judging eyes. Everything I said was leading up to finish this job asap. Like Im talking to a coal miner who doesnt know what he does.
I dont want to come across as some kind of asshole.

On the other side I noticed once a girl (biggest regret of this year) got aroused when I expressed my agression. But I avoided all her IOI's because I was 'afraid' to be an asshole to her or mean.
So yeah that's my problem at the moment. It doesnt help that Im a cuck country Netherlands where everyone is so low T and sensitive that it adds to it all.

Weight lifting or combat sports is good. You need an outlet. I’m like that too, i go insane if i have to hold shit in

• +1
Good one. The thing is. And today is a good example.
I set up a new gym membership and there was this foid who was like top 5% of 'my type' and she was a sweet and kind girl who helped me. For some reason I couldnt control my facial expression and manner of speaking so in a slight way I came across as a bit dominating. With strong eye contact and judging eyes. Everything I said was leading up to finish this job asap. Like Im talking to a coal miner who doesnt know what he does.
I dont want to come across as some kind of asshole.

On the other side I noticed once a girl (biggest regret of this year) got aroused when I expressed my agression. But I avoided all her IOI's because I was 'afraid' to be an asshole to her or mean.
So yeah that's my problem at the moment. It doesnt help that Im a cuck country Netherlands where everyone is so low T and sensitive that it adds to it all.
i hardly know how to respond to this. this is a bit all over the place lol.

if a girl gets turned on by you being angry then i don't really know why that is a bad thing lol. i'm not even going to ask you how you are so sure and i'll take your word for it. that reminds me of this kids t.v show that i watched as a child where this guy had a crush on a girl, and his crush said she liked the sound of his voice when he was sick.

so as a result, he decided to stick his head in a freezer to always be sick as a means to impress her. this was obviously retarded because it is just on passive facet about yourself that she can enjoy from time to time. if you are afraid to be an asshole..... just dont be an asshole? lol.

this is all weird mental gymnastics. you are not in control of this girls emotions of you, or anything really. the only thing you can control is your actions. i suggest you don't be like the kid and stick your head in a freezer just to make a girl like you. the only thing you can do is control your own actions, anything else is up to chance.

• +1
killing yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19