How to deal with being bullied

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I'm autistic as shit and also short as shit so people at my school tend to pick on me a lot. I don't ever get physically assaulted or anything like that but I can just tell everyone thinks I'm a massive fucking weirdo and I sometimes just get subtle messages from people which confirm that everyone secretly hates me. I literally just got an airdrop from someone called " weirdo with a beardo".and it was an image that I looked at on my computer in class, so tha'ts how I know they were referring to me. Is there any possible wayI could become socially accepted or respected? Or am I just completely fucked?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steel, likenesss, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
Get fucking jacked and on roids and get angry. Stop letting people fuck with you, if you are short it doesn’t matter, you can still physically dominate them. it’s your mindset

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Steel, likenesss and 2 others
Just fucking punch them jfl, the only reason they fuck with you is because you let yourself be weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Steel, Dicklet3incher and 2 others
if it's just one guy, then I would suggest whooping his ass. But if it's multiple people, hundreds, thousands ? At that point you are fucked bro.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I'm autistic as shit and also short as shit so people at my school tend to pick on me a lot. I don't ever get physically assaulted or anything like that but I can just tell everyone thinks I'm a massive fucking weirdo and I sometimes just get subtle messages from people which confirm that everyone secretly hates me. I literally just got an airdrop from someone called " weirdo with a beardo".and it was an image that I looked at on my computer in class, so tha'ts how I know they were referring to me. Is there any possible wayI could become socially accepted or respected? Or am I just completely fucked?
make tall/strong friends

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and noodlelover
if it's just one guy, then I would suggest whooping his ass. But if it's multiple people, hundreds, thousands ? At that point you are fucked bro.
My uncle had a height condition that stunted him to be like 5’3, but he scrapped with literally everyone and nobody fucked with him simply because he didn’t let shit slide. OP just needs to get into the right mindset to stop this

• +1
Reactions: Steel
Build Muscle.
Don't let whatever they do effect your emotions (That makes you look weak and encourages more attacks).
Insult people who do this, and tear them down. (In a matter of fact way, that isn't try hard. Be Terse, not verbose,)
Loose fat if you're chubby

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Fucking hate normies man, Then they start saying shit like "Just be confident bro"

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Themanletauticel123, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
My uncle had a height condition that stunted him to be like 5’3, but he scrapped with literally everyone and nobody fucked with him simply because he didn’t let shit slide. OP just needs to get into the right mindset to stop this
True, he's gonna have to whoop A LOT of ass to get the proper comeuppance for what has been done to him.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
ru heightmaxxing

Fucking hate normies man, Then they start saying shit like "Just be confident bro"
WATTERRRRRRRRRRRR

Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

Not much you can do, unless you can recognise signs of potential, acceptance is key tho.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
ru heightmaxxing
No and there's no point in doing so anyway

I'm in tanner stage 5 and have been so for like two years, I can grow basically a full beard in a week and I'm 16

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and Tabula Rasa
My uncle is 6'4".

Shoot the school up

Shoot the school up
I would love to do that but sadly I'm in cuckstralia and all forms of violence are against the law :(

I would love to do that but sadly I'm in cuckstralia and all forms of violence are against the law :(
Damn it sure sucks for you that all crime is prohibited by law doesn't it? Only if it was everywhere else in the world where it was not against the law

Damn it sure sucks for you that all crime is prohibited by law doesn't it? Only if it was everywhere else in the world where it was not against the law
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

It's over dummy

Go E.R.

You're autistic, 5'5 and ugly. You have been cursed by the gods, the meaning of your existence is to suffer so others can live in happiness.

The only thing you can do to take control, is exactly what you have been keeping bottled up inside your chest.
Let it go, embrace it.. and then go do what must be done.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Themanletauticel123
u need to destroy one of ur bullies, or scare him like look at him straight in the eyes and make him understand that you are gonna kill him and you fine to finish ur life in jail for that

violence resolve problems

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123
u need to destroy one of ur bullies, or scare him like look at him straight in the eyes and make him understand that you are gonna kill him and you fine to finish ur life in jail for that
You're going into my cornball compilation.

Average anime profile picture nerd
Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Grow the fuck up man, re-read what you wrote and understand that you typed this out unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and raleqtambrobret
I'VE HAD IT!!!
DEATH BARRAGE!!! NO MORE CALLING ME POOPYHEAD :lasereyes:
Baki hanma baki

Baki the grappler grappler baki

• JFL
Reactions: hallo and n9wiff