How to deal with being lonely (15yo)

14yearoldpslmogger

14yearoldpslmogger

rhino + orbital decompression = strong cl
Not an incel not even ugly (low htn) but got 0 friends a year ago i had lots of people to hang out even had a mtb with nice ass but now im ultra lonely
no idea why. My only cope is this site, working out in my room and listening to music legit have no one to talk to 0 friends and seeing other kids my age having friends, pussy and actually hanging out makes me ultra sad tf shall i do

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Zeta, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
First step is to leave this site and never come back again.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, mike21, oed and 4 others
Are you in school? Go join clubs, get hobbies etc
its summer break so school is in like a month (all this summer and i haven't hanged out with anyone ONCE)

• So Sad
Reactions: descension
Not an incel not even ugly (low htn) but got 0 friends a year ago i had lots of people to hang out even had a mtb with nice ass but now im ultra lonely
no idea why. My only cope is this site, working out in my room and listening to music legit have no one to talk to 0 friends and seeing other kids my age having friends, pussy and actually hanging out makes me ultra sad tf shall i do
Ask @User28823 he's an experienced lonely ass nigga :cry:
Your in my thoughts and prayers bro

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Ask @User28823 he's an experienced lonely ass nigga :cry:
Your in my thoughts and prayers bro
Someone fucking made a gif of my face and put the caption v0 swlv2a5vclbc1

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and descension
go out more

• +1
just go and be friends, it sounds corny, but it's easy to be friends, you don't even have to do much

• +1
Reactions: HelpfulBhai and 14yearoldpslmogger
Nichemaxx. Best thing you can do. Get into a subculture. You plenty of opportunity for that at your age. Good luck and dont give up brah

• +1
Reactions: HelpfulBhai and 14yearoldpslmogger
just go and be friends, it sounds corny, but it's easy to be friends, you don't even have to do much
will make a life fuel thread because i havae realized some want to get tagged?

Make sure you don’t end up like me. 28 year old dateless KHHV here.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, oed and 14yearoldpslmogger
You're 15, being single =/= being lonely. Don't focus on girls just for their body talking the way you are. It hurts them and rots your own brain in the process.

Highly recommend picking up a martial art if you don't have friends and are just bored in the summer. Try boxing or jiu jitsu gym.

• +1
@poopoohead I feel like such a grandpa, jfl at giving this kid advice about playing sports and working hard at school like some boomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 14yearoldpslmogger
DID YOU WATCH THE LATEST DILLON VIDEO :eek::eek:
HHGHG

• JFL
leave this forum go out and touch grass

We are in the same boat Bhai. I get brutally mogged by everyone
You’re not in the same boat as me. Trust me. And you probably mog me hard too.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
And you probably mog me hard too.
Both incels. Maybe you’re truecel and I’m truecel-lite, but hey we ain’t getting shit and I hope something happens. Maybe a miracle