how to deal with blackheads?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
I have been struggling with blackheads for my entire life and I am trying to figure out how to fix that problem so are there any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
They might not be blackheads but sebaceous filaments, I have these black marks all over my face, even on my ears one idiot thought they were freckles jfl, yes freckles are the exact same size small and can be black lmao. Facial clenser, exfoliating a few times a week and mosturiser helps. Make sure to change your bedsheets and pillow cover regularily. Get them mostly on my nose, forehead and brow ridge. Not much can be done about them except keep for face clean and drink enough water.

Examples:

lossvf8tnk661.jpg

gums77xshvh61.jpg

92bvxaa3cr171.jpg

wdksyix0619z.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deprived
They might not be blackheads but sebaceous filaments, I have these black marks all over my face, even on my ears one idiot thought they were freckles jfl, yes freckles are the exact same size small and can be black lmao. Facial clenser, exfoliating a few times a week and mosturiser helps. Make sure to change your bedsheets and pillow cover regularily. Get them mostly on my nose, forehead and brow ridge. Not much can be done about them except keep for face clean and drink enough water.

Examples:

lossvf8tnk661.jpg

gums77xshvh61.jpg

92bvxaa3cr171.jpg
what specific products do I use to help fix these blackheads if its even possible?

• +1
what specific products do I use to help fix these blackheads if its even possible?
Apparently AHA cleansers is supposed to reduce their appearance i have never bothered using them so cant comment on the efficacy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
move to a white neighbourhood instead or only look at their feet when you walk past them in the street.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK

Examples:

lossvf8tnk661.jpg

gums77xshvh61.jpg

92bvxaa3cr171.jpg

wdksyix0619z.jpg
Salludon?

• Hmm...
They Cant Reach U If U R in the Water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Just random pics from online when googling sebaceous filaments or blackheads, does salludon also have these?
hmmm I don't believe this. Are u sure you're not him?

• Hmm...
Just random pics from online when googling sebaceous filaments or blackheads, does salludon also have these?
No he's perfect.

• +1
search on youtube for a DIY mask & glue technique