How to deal with depression and be motivated to looksmax

G

gypsyboy

Iron
Most of guys here are young, pretty decent looking and had good life experience. I am 22 and my whole life was shit. I want to looksmaxx but I am poor and I need a lot of surgery. The total cost would probably be around 50k dollars. In order to get that kind of money I need to wageslave but I am a mental wreck and struggle to find motivation to do anything. I just feel low and sad most of the time. I feel like my genetics fucked me over and resulted in a shit life from the start. Only thing that makes me temporarily happy is when I research different surgeries and imagine that I am getting them and they improve my looks but then I realise how hard it is to arrange everything. another thing that keeps me down is the fact that i am losing my hair. I would need 2 HT to restore my head to its former glory. I am afraid that by the time I manage to looksmaxx in all other areas I will be entirely bald. Yes I do take anti-dht medicine and use minoxidil but not much help. Just venting here. That's just how I feel currently.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir and Pendejo
That is some sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Pendejo
Steal some purses, gypsy.