How to deal with heartbreak?

I

ivan karamazov

Iron
I feel like there won't be any compatible girl coming into my way and every time i give a chance its always disappointment and heartbreak. I don't know how many times i can go through this and i don't know why am i craving a real relationship with a girl that deserves my love instead casual sex which i also cant physically enjoy it.

Has anyone had a similiar experience? If so how do you cope?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: lurking truecel, Arthur schopenhauer, PARISIEN and 3 others
By moving the fuck on and not whine about it like a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, ivan karamazov, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
just start homosexualmaxxing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and WhoTookVendetta
By moving the fuck on and not whine about it like a little bitch
yeah i do feel like a bitch but you move on just to move on again and again i dont think being alone is a solution nor practical

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
yeah i do feel like a bitch but you move on just to move on again and again i dont think being alone is a solution nor practical
You keep going like the rest of us have to. What makes you any better than the next feller who endures life's debacles and what-the-fucks? It's all about you, uh? Fuck everyone else, right?

You keep going like the rest of us have to. What makes you any better than the next feller who endures life's debacles and what-the-fucks? It's all about you, uh? Fuck everyone else, right?
next feller is a random normie who doesnt have depression or have think about any of this shit lol

• Hmm...
fap through it

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Take ashwagandha and sigmamaxx

next feller is a random normie who doesnt have depression or have think about any of this shit lol
You'll be shocked to learn hot sexy ass Stacies kill themselves over retarded shit. Then we have the Chads, depressed motherfuckers. Some of them end up at the end of a rope.

Depression is a product of our government, wealthy avarice, and spoiled pampered little fuckers governing our communities, schools, yadda yadda. Then add social media and tech in general, favoring the upper class, which they curse the fuck out of themselves, a real pickle. In the past four years, I've read about more internet-related people dropping like flies and some getting killed by their own than ANY of other classes of people.

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

You'll be shocked to learn hot sexy ass Stacies kill themselves over retarded shit. Then we have the Chads, depressed motherfuckers. Some of them end up at the end of a rope.

Depression is a product of our government, wealthy avarice, and spoiled pampered little fuckers governing our communities, schools, yadda yadda. Then add social media and tech in general, favoring the upper class, which they curse the fuck out of themselves, a real pickle. In the past four years, I've read about more internet-related people dropping like flies and some getting killed by their own than ANY of other classes of people.

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé
you are missing the point

• Hmm...
I feel like there won't be any compatible girl coming into my way and every time i give a chance its always disappointment and heartbreak. I don't know how many times i can go through this and i don't know why am i craving a real relationship with a girl that deserves my love instead casual sex which i also cant physically enjoy it.

There’s many ways. One way is to read The Pigeon and suffer alongside Haus

Lovelessness is a very intense feeling that tears you apart internally and the truth is there is no concrete way to learn to deal with it, other than bluepill shit to heal over time. I'm a believer that men really do love, but it responds to a biological reproductive need. Prehistoric men had an extraordinarily short gap to spread their genes due to life expectancy, (which even there was unequal for men) and blind infatuation is a way to tie yourself to a woman and have offspring with her. It's like hugging a rock in a stormy sea knowing that you will fall into the water and die at any moment. Women on the other hand have a much more stoic feeling in the face of loss, as they know that men are discarded by nature and when faced with the loss of a man, they will immediately have more options, which is why you see the bitch after she finishes with you on the carousel of other dicks. One way to deal with heartbreak is to be aware of this behavior and have dignity and honor. The bitch said the same shit she said to you to other fuckers before and after.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Lovelessness is a very intense feeling that tears you apart internally and the truth is there is no concrete way to learn to deal with it, other than bluepill shit to heal over time. I'm a believer that men really do love, but it responds to a biological reproductive need. Prehistoric men had an extraordinarily short gap to spread their genes due to life expectancy, (which even there was unequal for men) and blind infatuation is a way to tie yourself to a woman and have offspring with her. It's like hugging a rock in a stormy sea knowing that you will fall into the water and die at any moment. Women on the other hand have a much more stoic feeling in the face of loss, as they know that men are discarded by nature and when faced with the loss of a man, they will immediately have more options, which is why you see the bitch after she finishes with you on the carousel of other dicks. One way to deal with heartbreak is to be aware of this behavior and have dignity and honor. The bitch said the same shit she said to you to other fuckers before and after.
i'm not thinking about any ex or whatever and i get your point i also think the same way but none of this shit is practical. i just cant cope with the fact that it feels impossible to meet a girl worth loving and im not at a point that i can say ''whatever so be it'' or use bitches only for sex which i dont enjoy.

Low T for even dating in the first place

• +1
Reactions: bluntmullet and autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: ivan karamazov