how to deal with intrusive dad

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
like, i am introvert and after job i stay in home and cope on internet all the time

and he says im not normal etc and that i have to go out and live blabla and insults me hard

maybe introvertism is just coping for these who got their brains washed by electronic media internet computers games etc BUT regardless that I feel much better in home. i am just home type

@blackoutwhitein what r ur thoughts

Your Dad's right.

go and talk to him routinely. If you willingly talk to him he'll settle for that instead of prying for more.

your dad is right, used to do the same thing to me and he actually was right, i listened to his advice and became a better person in general, he used to tell me im a lazy useless cunt all the time and HE WAS RIGHT.

your dad is right, used to do the same thing to me and he actually was right, i listened to his advice and became a better person in general, he used to tell me im a lazy useless cunt all the time and HE WAS RIGHT.

no he wasnt. this is not arranged marriages in india by your parents and your dad wont live your life

no he wasnt. this is not arranged marriages in india by your parents and your dad wont live your life
the truth is you're useless and sit infront of a computer all the time, imagine if your son was useless as you? would you just let him sit home doing nothing like a useless cuck.
im not even close to india and im sure my dad telling me to stop sitting on a computer and look for a job and go out more often was the right thing to say to a person my age, unless ur 23 and still live with ur parents then u need to grow the fuck up.
buddy buddy boyoyoy

the truth is you're useless and sit infront of a computer all the time, imagine if your son was useless as you? would you just let him sit home doing nothing like a useless cuck.
im not even close to india and im sure my dad telling me to stop sitting on a computer and look for a job and go out more often was the right thing to say to a person my age, unless ur 23 and still live with ur parents then u need to grow the fuck up.
buddy buddy boyoyoy
Am 23 and live with them, i need to grow up then?

Am 23 and live with them, i need to grow up then?
you live with your parents at the age of 23 and you expect your father not to tell you stuff like this, it is literally lame to be living with your parents at that age no offense, go make a life for yourself instead of living with your parents, expect all kinds of words from your dad because he doesnt want a 23yo sitting home doing nothing, he raised you to see you depend on yourself at some time not the opposite.

you live with your parents at the age of 23 and you expect your father not to tell you stuff like this, it is literally lame to be living with your parents at that age no offense, go make a life for yourself instead of living with your parents, expect all kinds of words from your dad because he doesnt want a 23yo sitting home doing nothing, he raised you to see you depend on yourself at some time not the opposite.
I cant rent cheapest flat with minimum wage boyo

I cant rent cheapest flat with minimum wage boyo
well that is lame no offense buddy boy, i would not want my 23 yo son living with me at that age, what if i wanna run around naked with my wife having sexeverywhere? ami gonna do it with my son in the house lol

well that is lame no offense buddy boy, i would not want my 23 yo son living with me at that age, what if i wanna run around naked with my wife having sexeverywhere? ami gonna do it with my son in the house lol
Reread what i said m8

Reread what i said m8
i did read it, its sad that you cant find a job to go independent at 23 but you must work hard for it, i wish u nothing but the best buddy boy

i did read it, its sad that you cant find a job to go independent at 23 but you must work hard for it, i wish u nothing but the best buddy boy
Yea some countries are like that