How to deal with IOIs?

spongebob

spongebob

Equinox
I keep getting IOIs in class, at work, on the commute. Yet I want to be left alone. When I ignore it, they eventually start flaunting their assets (breasts or butts) at me.
I keep ignoring it but it keeps getting worse. It gets to the point I start feeling so awkward that I try to leave the location asap after.
Girls in this country are turbo autists, they dont know how to talk with men. Imagine me flipping my D out if they wouldn't be subjective to my advances.

I wanna slay but I dont feel any attraction towards them after this kind of behaviour. Am I retarted for not wanting to slay? Or is this behaviour normal? Am I asexual?
I dont know what to do with this situation boyos. Help a brother out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Xangsane
@MoggerGaston @Xangsane @WishIwaSPOILER @SlavicChad @Adreyan @chawaje @kanderior @Brus Wane @infini @Beastimmung @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is an IOI I forgor

Wear a mask or hoodie so no one stares at you

One of the perks of being ugly: I get 0 IOI's and am left alone

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
1. Slide your penis in

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
I keep getting IOIs in class, at work, on the commute. Yet I want to be left alone. When I ignore it, they eventually start flaunting their assets (breasts or butts) at me.
I keep ignoring it but it keeps getting worse. It gets to the point I start feeling so awkward that I try to leave the location asap after.
Girls in this country are turbo autists, they dont know how to talk with men. Imagine me flipping my D out if they wouldn't be subjective to my advances.

I wanna slay but I dont feel any attraction towards them after this kind of behaviour. Am I retarted for not wanting to slay? Or is this behaviour normal? Am I asexual?

I feel like instant approach after a IOI then after a while I give up

• +1
Reactions: spongebob

If you want to be left alone just ignore them. This whole post is just retarded and i am not even gonna bother to respond to your autism

Wat een kanker debiele thread zeg ngl

If you want to be left alone just ignore them. This whole post is just retarded and i am not even gonna bother to respond to your autism

I've done that for the past 3 years. It only makes things worse. I need a new perspective.

I want to slay but their approach repulses me. I cant find the strength to fight through the emotional repulsion. I feel like a retard. Somehow I only have this with women of this particular country. They behave like autists.

• Woah
op whats your lookzlevel

youre tall and broad right?
Yeah, I remember walking in school and hearing:"Damn he's jacked"
Being 6"2 and good frame + muscle helps

I get more attention than HTNs for some weird reason

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and SurgeryEnjoyer
@Grel Hellscream @SurgeryEnjoyer another brutal height and framepill
Sad thing is he’s just average height. 6’0 19 inch bideltoid incel checking in.

I'm so sorry for you bro. My heart is with you.