How to deal with rage? How to cope when you losed your life?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Basicly is soft looksmaxing even worth it? I want eat what i want, but all of that make me bloated and my acne pop out making me even more subhuman. Looksmaxing just to be mogged by people with better genetics is not worth it. My oneits, even ugly ones are out of my reach they were propably fucked many times by dudes better than me if not chadlites. I can't even fap, it's too painfull to think about sex when you can't get it with foid that you want. How i can handle when everybody aroundake jokes about sex. How i can become so low inhib to don't give a shit?

Should i eat crisps? They have 800 something calories and i don't want to get fat but it would be great cope

You have to suffer.
You have to suffer.

Basicly is soft looksmaxing even worth it? I want eat what i want, but all of that make me bloated and my acne pop out making me even more subhuman. Looksmaxing just to be mogged by people with better genetics is not worth it. My oneits, even ugly ones are out of my reach they were propably fucked many times by dudes better than me if not chadlites. I can't even fap, it's too painfull to think about sex when you can't get it with foid that you want. How i can handle when everybody aroundake jokes about sex. How i can become so low inhib to don't give a shit?
Only time will heal you. You will care less eventually and move on. You shouldn't looksmax to get women though but only to feel more comfortable with yourself.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2581
Only time will heal you. You will care less eventually and move on. You shouldn't looksmax to get women though but only to feel more comfortable with yourself.
i will feel like shit anyway

Sleep, food or music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i can't eat food that i want becouse i will look 2 psl. Either give up completly or looksmax to be 4 psl

To be honest, i believe u already looks decent

i can't eat food that i want becouse i will look 2 psl. Either give up completly or looksmax to be 4 psl
Same, that's why I'm so depressed now.

If my surgeries couldn't help me ascend to the level I desire I'd cope with 3 KFC buckets a week ngl.

To be honest, i believe u already looks decent
I posted many pics here. 4 psl without bloat and good skin, 3 psl with acne and bloat

Same, that's why I'm so depressed now.

If my surgeries couldn't help me ascend to the level I desire I'd cope with 3 KFC buckets a week ngl.
but fuck how i can cope with food when there's so many hot foids and i get mogged by chad all the time. IT's hard af

Stop fucking eating fatty

well, estrogen is just for looks glamour; There is no way to deal with anger, the pain is constant and sharp, learn to make it a lifestyle, so whatever

I cope by feeling pain everytime i do some procedure on my face.

just ldar bro

In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

Generally speaking soft looksmaxxing is a bit of a waste but you could take up say running as a cope , that way you’d be healthy and get a similar dopamine rush to eating junk food

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Generally speaking soft looksmaxxing is a bit of a waste but you could take up say running as a cope , that way you’d be healthy and get a similar dopamine rush to eating junk food
It's not wast if you have good potential. Good bones and harmony but acne, Bloat high bf, messy haid ect. In this case you can ascend a lot buf if you don't have potential to more than 5 psl it's waste

What a Bluepill shit GTFO
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Didn't listen that bluepill normie shit

Theres no looksmax without surgeries, softmax is COPE!

Theres no looksmax without surgeries, softmax is COPE!
BUT IF I EAT ALL I WANT I'M GETTING SUPER BLOATED AND MT ACNE IS SO FUCKIN BIG! That's what i mean by soft looksmaxing.

BUT IF I EAT ALL I WANT I'M GETTING SUPER BLOATED AND MT ACNE IS SO FUCKIN BIG! That's what i mean by soft looksmaxing.

No acne for your forward growth.

dont listen to fags here

it doesnt get better, it gets worse, you're just numb to it

eventually each day will be about how to numb that pain till death

No acne for your forward growth.
I have good forward growth. Also acne make me look like a monster so i want to at least not look disgusting