How to deal with the fact everyone hates you for no reason

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
I don't have any real friends. They all chat shit behind my back.

My dad's mentally unstable and my mom doesn't have enough of a backbone to stop him.

I have made so many sacrifices to help the people around me but it always goes unnoticed, nobody has ever done anything for me.

I think the majority of people just hate people like us for existing. They know from childhood we are genetically inferior and wish to eliminate us from society.

If I had been born in to a family with normal parents.
If I was tall.
If I was facially attractive.
If my parents were rich.

Any one of the above would have allowed me to live normally. But I am an outcast because of factors I cannot control.

No friends because my anxiety / PTSD from childhood makes me non-NT.

No relationships because I'm subhuman.

This is cruel and unfair.

Only the people on this site can actually understand this, nobody else IRL understands that I have been through enough they would kill themselves.

My teacher was wondering how I made it this far but I don't even feel anything anymore. Every single person I ever trusted and gave 2nd 3rd 4th chances too has betrayed me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar and Sergeant
IMG 6350

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
People Who Talk behind your back arent your "Friends" true Friends dont do that shit

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
I have made so many sacrifices to help the people around me but it always goes unnoticed, nobody has ever done anything for me
And you know if you told people that, they would almost blame you
In general empathy is an underappreciated trait.

Last edited:
People Who Talk behind your back arent your "Friends" true Friends dont do that shit
Eh, people just suck. I've trash talked friends that I genuinely like. It happens. Posters on here are just too fragile and insecure for life. Everyone is kinda a shit irl and you just have to roll with that. Expecting some chad life of infinite validation will keep you stuck in place.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997