Screenshot_20211222-155301~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Or even like this lmfao
You guys underestimate water retention

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211208-233004~2.png
    Screenshot_20211208-233004~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Just water loss through sweating
I go from looking like this to this :what:
don't take close up selfies it destroys the proportions of ur face compared to first

• +1
Reactions: Slob
could you achieve that from taking a hot shower
No , you need ro burn glucose that holds water and sweat out water , but the water will come back in couple hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5180, ROTTING and 1 other person
No , you need ro burn glucose that holds water and sweat out water , but the water will come back in couple hours
ah ok. so basically work out?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Metformin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Or even like this lmfao
You guys underestimate water retention
wtf how did you get that gaunt did you fast or saunamaxx? you have insane zygos nose failo you fuck

wtf how did you get that gaunt did you fast or saunamaxx? you have insane zygos nose failo you fuck
No , not sauna, sometimes when we have really hard boxing session I sweat so much water out , but sadly the water comes back after 1-2 hours and I look like something in the middle :feelscry:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
  • JFL
Wait wtf did this nigga do?
It happens when I'm on caloric defficit and do really hard training session , most of the times I look like this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Sal
It happens when I'm on caloric defficit and do really hard training session , most of the times I look like this

thats a whole new level of leanness wtf.
body pic

• JFL
Wait wtf did this nigga do?
Here's a better one , lighting + big zygos makes the cheeka look like spheres
Screenshot 20220217 1201012

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

Looking good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Elvisandreaa
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if u wanna debloat quick on the day for a special occasion, no carbs, no sodium, get some pottasium, go in the sauna and gym and sweat excess water weight out, that will remove ur temporary bloat

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
if u wanna debloat quick on the day for a special occasion, no carbs, no sodium, get some pottasium, go in the sauna and gym and sweat excess water weight out, that will remove ur temporary bloat
Check This Out GIF

• Love it
No , not sauna, sometimes when we have really hard boxing session I sweat so much water out , but sadly the water comes back after 1-2 hours and I look like something in the middle :feelscry:
Do you need to drink a lot of water while doing that?

Do you need to drink a lot of water while doing that?
I'm not sure , but I don't drink much water during my training , tbh this is a very bad inefficient way to get rid off the bloat for longer periods of time , since the water comes literally in 1-2 hours back . It's only for cases when you just need to debloat really quick for a meeting or some photos idk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5180
Nigga you look like a fucking model in this shot (y)(y)(y)(y)
Depends on auditory of the advertisement , I doubt that for e g someone like Prada would like to have this guy deomstretate their elegant clothing :lul::feelsokman:

• Love it
Depends on auditory of the advertisement , I doubt that for e g someone like Prada would like to have this guy deomstretate their elegant clothing :lul::feelsokman:
Bro cheekbones are one of the best I've ever seen in my life, I could see you modeling designer fashion when you're extremely debloated, especially if you have the height? Are you 6'1+?

• +1
Take a high dose AI, cut salt, do some sweating (cardio, sauna), drink a lot of water, take Potassium

• +1
Bro cheekbones are one of the best I've ever seen in my life, I could see you modeling designer fashion when you're extremely debloated, especially if you have the height? Are you 6'1+?
I'm "only" 5'11 bro , but that's ok , I'm doing boxing and the face complements me tbh :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17611
Wat do for skin

Wat do for skin
Mostly Retin A + Benzoyl Peroxide , don't forget a moisturizer and a dermaroller

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Elvisandreaa
Mostly Retin A + Benzoyl Peroxide , don't forget a moisturizer and a dermaroller
Is a 1% moisturizer ok

Is derma essential

Cheap derma is effective?
It works , although maybe not as good as the expensive ones , you can still change it every 2 weeks. are you from India ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
It works , although maybe not as good as the expensive ones , you can still change it every 2 weeks. are you from India ?
Yes and already on tret thinking of buying cleanser then after a while niacinamide

How to debloat face I take creatine lots of water and carbs

How to debloat face I take creatine lots of water and carbs
Control your Sodium Potassium intake , drink enough water , take diuretics , go low bf% , use Metformin , control carb intake , and regularly excercise

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Control your Sodium Potassium intake , drink enough water , take diuretics , go low bf% , use Metformin , control carb intake , and regularly excercise
Ig I'll lose bf no way I'm cutting carbs

how is your test cycle going bro? how does it feel?

do an EC stack and start working out
or do Clen/Albuterol/DNP

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and 6’1cel