How to debloat in 4 hours

maxxmaxx

maxxmaxx

Iron
Have a date in ~4 hours, don’t have access to potassium powder, how can i debloat? already plan on icing my face but outside of that idk what i can do thats fast-acting enough pls give tips brahs

• JFL
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin and moreroidsmoredates
Furosemide

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, nathan, boss8055 and 2 others
don’t have any rn, but i’ll defo look into that in the future thanks brah
Go order some from the pharmacy you dumb fuck, there is no other way to do it in only 4 hours

Have a date in ~4 hours, don’t have access to potassium powder, how can i debloat? already plan on icing my face but outside of that idk what i can do thats fast-acting enough pls give tips brahs
You need to try out being confident

Its about personality bro not debloat

• +1
Reactions: zubin, billymidnight and boss8055
nigga your 14 leave this site before you take the jbc pill (just be curry)

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and truecel12
lose weight fatass. you should be debloated 24/7
i’m like 18% bf so not rlly that fat. i’m also young so tryna maintain a somewhat healthy bf % bc i want 2 supply my body with calories and nutrients needed 4 growth. that day i was bloated bc i had just woken up

• Love it
Reactions: teefight
i’m like 18% bf so not rlly that fat. i’m also young so tryna maintain a somewhat healthy bf % bc i want 2 supply my body with calories and nutrients needed 4 growth. that day i was bloated bc i had just woken up
18% bf at 14? Mirin.