how to decrease empathy

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
for some reason i just cant hate someone no matter what they did. Even murderers I don't hate and for some reason feel bad for them. i don't want to be psychopathic levels but just so I hate bad people I feel like I should. even if someone completely fucks my life I still support them. if I don't fix this I will be very easy to manipulate

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte, ambi, thorns and 2 others
for some reason i just cant hate someone no matter what they did. Even murderers I don't hate and for some reason feel bad for them. i don't want to be psychopathic levels but just so I hate bad people I feel like I should. even if someone completely fucks my life I still support them. if I don't fix this I will be very easy to manipulate
You are probably more sympathetic than empathetic. People who are empathetic don't necessarily feel bad for these things. However, you could start by simply imitating those who are psychopaths. I have learned over time to pretend to be psychopathic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and heightmaxxing
Then You need to increase it my friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni, GlamourPursuer, Tyler x Durden and 7 others
Go get abused repeatedly and you’ll lose it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, heightmaxxing and thorns
i wish i had emapthy low enough to fuck girls and dump without caring ab how they feel

• +1
Reactions: fuse, zurzolo and heightmaxxing
You are probably more sympathetic than empathetic. People who are empathetic don't necessarily feel bad for these things. However, you could start by simply imitating those who are psychopaths. I have learned over time to pretend to be psychopathic.
yeah sympathetic does explain it much better than empathetic. how do you imitate being a psychopath

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi
just jump into the deep end of the pool. start killing people.

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I used to be very sympathetic but overtime my sympathy for other has waned

• Love it
yeah sympathetic does explain it much better than empathetic. how do you imitate being a psychopath
Psychopaths modify their behaviour very often. They are constantly pretending. You have to pretend to wear someone's mask, stupid example: mimicking the attitudes of a character, in accordance with the social situation

• +1
I don't know how easy it is for a sympathetic person to imitate a psychopath. For an empath it is fairly easy, although some contexts are more problematic

• +1
Psychopaths modify their behaviour very often. They are constantly pretending. You have to pretend to wear someone's mask, stupid example: mimicking the attitudes of a character in a film, in accordance with the social situation
I don't know how easy it is for a sympathetic person to imitate a psychopath. For an empath it is fairly easy, although some contexts are more problematic
yeah dont feel like i could that good at pretending someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar