How to decrease "near parallel to ground mandible" angle?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond

my main maindble (gonion to mid chin): 12.2cm
right ramus length from under cheekbone to gonion: 6.5cm. right ramus ear to gonion: 4cm
left ramus length from under cheekbone to gonion: 5.5cm. left ramus ear to gonion: 3cm

my right gonial angle is 115 deg. left is 125 deg.

Now the angle from my horizontal plane to mandible on right side is 30 deg. left side is 40deg. this is so brutal it breaks my jaws. along with my shit chin which is not projected enough. Im pretty sure chin and this angle is connected, so me getting genio wont fix this issue it will just make me look like a moon.

How do I fix this? pls only serious responses

• +1
Reactions: thecel
my gonions appear asymmetrical too, one is inward, the other is neutral, but its only slight.

this proves nothing op
if you take a look at my side profiles, my left side if more downturked, shorter ramus. my biggest flaw is lack of forward growth in my mandible. my mandible length is 12.7cm yet my jaw looks shit from side.

I think I may have a similar problem, can i pm you pics op?

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and Gmogger
Ayo i am hopping on thwm aswell and will be praying for my lower third. I have an exams that's gonna last a while so i can't do much of reaserch on what to do while on test and hgh to grow your lower third wider. If you could do it and share the information as in a form of thread I'll really appreciate it. But as far as I have seen all the heightmaxxers here who were on hgh and test they said they didn't saw any change in there lower third. But theories sometimes work and I have seen people get a better lower third if they have a blueprint for it when they join the gym at a young age. Idk what to hope for as weight lifting is not a good step if your heightmaxxing.
ramus doesnt change in bimax ccw. rip.

i heard jaw implants are not good since it messes with masseter muscle or something. Just gonna pray test, igf1 will grow my lower third in mass