How to deepen my relationships in college/workplace,ect?

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I know a lot of people in college and stuff and we talk and laugh sometimes but my problem is that I want them to ask me to hangout or like care and stuff AKA real true friendships not fake ones only ends after the workplace or college ends that’s what I mean

Any suggestions will be nice

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and 2peasinapod
u up to much on the weekend mate

how was ur weekend, cool we should do that sometime

u up to much on the weekend mate

how was ur weekend, cool we should do that sometime
But it’s failo if you have to do it all the time

I mean I have their whatsup and phone number but I would like if people Ask me instead

But it’s failo if you have to do it all the time

I mean I have their whatsup and phone number but I would like if people Ask me instead

keep waiting for them to ask you then

keep waiting for them to ask you then
That will never happen because I’m not a chad lol I will wait for 3 days and ask you for suggestions

I know a lot of people in college and stuff and we talk and laugh sometimes but my problem is that I want them to ask me to hangout or like care and stuff AKA real true friendships not fake ones only ends after the workplace or college ends that’s what I mean
Just be honest with them and say: "Hello fellow student, I would like to take things further with you and deepen our relationship...".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Deleted member 685
Just be honest with them and say: "Hello fellow student, I would like to take things further with you and deepen our relationship...".
That would be cringe man lol

I want it to happen naturally tbh we talk a lot about video games and stuff but things end after we exit college

Is there a way to be true friends with them?

Just talk to them bro and be low inhib. What helps me is I drink before work everyday so I'm drunk every day at work. This helps me to be more sociable and not give a fuck

I want it to happen naturally tbh we talk a lot about video games and stuff but things end after we exit college
Is there a way to be true friends with them?
Hang out with them outside college/workplace, that's the true sign of friendship. If they don't propose, you be the one to take initiative and ask them to play games at your place, or watch a movie, go to various events, concerts, parties, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Just talk to them bro and be low inhib. What helps me is I drink before work everyday so I'm drunk every day at work. This helps me to be more sociable and not give a fuck
I already do lol and they know my name too but I want them to hangout with me and stuff and I don’t want to be seen as needy

Legit laughed out loud reading this

I already do lol and they know my name too but I want them to hangout with me and stuff and I don’t want to be seen as needy
classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Hang out with them outside college/workplace, that's the true sign of friendship. If they don't propose, you be the one to take initiative and ask them to play games at your place, or watch a movie, go to various events, concerts, parties, etc.
Do you think after I do it multiple times and they like me more will they ask me out in the future? Because they built comfort with me I assume

Ask them casually. What I noticed is that girls (or anyone) can tell when you're kinda building up courage to ask them something. But if you ask them for their FB or to hang out very spontaneously mid-conversation then it'll work

Ask them casually. What I noticed is that girls (or anyone) can tell when you're kinda building up courage to ask them something. But if you ask them for their FB or to hang out very spontaneously mid-conversation then it'll work
Good tatctic I will start a conversation with them on my phone now and see how things go I will ask them to hangout near the mall and also ask him to bring some guys lol

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Good tatctic I will start a conversation with them on my phone now and see how things go I will ask them to hangout near the mall and also ask him to bring some guys lol
:O

Do you think after I do it multiple times and they like me more will they ask me out in the future? Because they built comfort with me I assume
Probably, as long as you have something to offer: food, drinks, entertainment, etc. - you will always have people coming to you. Many complain here that they don't get invited to parties or other events, but they never put the effort to actually initiate things and be the ones who throw a party, a gathering, an event, a road trip, etc....
I knew plenty of people who were pretty bland, boring or obnoxious but they were very popular because they regularly organized parties, trips and other fun activities.

Inject face bro

Probably, as long as you have something to offer: food, drinks, entertainment, etc. - you will always have people coming to you. Many complain here that they don't get invited to parties or other events, but they never put the effort to actually initiate things and be the ones who throw a party, a gathering, an event, a road trip, etc....
I knew plenty of people who were pretty bland, boring or obnoxious but they were very popular because they regularly organized parties, trips and other fun activities.
I will ask 2 of them for the big shopping center near US it contains all the things drinks ,ice cream and stuff

We will go as group of 3 or 4 let’s hope hope for the best lol

Thanks man for the advice
Inject face bro
I know lol it’s not hard to make friends as an average guy but no one will ask you out or be your true friend

Do you think looksmaxing will make people ask me out? I don’t doubt it at all