how to delay body/facial hair pattern development ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
i mean , like when ur young u have less body hair but then it starts growing on stomach , eventually chest . how to delay/slow this ? what causes this ? ( i doubt its as simple as increased blood androgen levels )

would fin stop this ?

facial hair also , how to stop minimal facial hair from developing into a beard ?

im not too concerned with the hair looks-wise , so shaveing is cope , i just dont want indications of ageing

Clean shaven is effective, nothing else much, it is simply byproduct of puberty and messing with hormones during this time, mainly testosterone/growth hormones may effect your future height

Don't be stupid, you won't grow much hairs unless you have ape level genetics for it

i mean , like when ur young u have less body hair but then it starts growing on stomach , eventually chest . how to delay/slow this ? what causes this ? ( i doubt its as simple as increased blood androgen levels )

would fin stop this ?

facial hair also , how to stop minimal facial hair from developing into a beard ?

im not too concerned with the hair looks-wise , so shaveing is cope , i just dont want indications of ageing
Ipl it off

Clean shaven is effective, nothing else much, it is simply byproduct of puberty and messing with hormones during this time, mainly testosterone/growth hormones may effect your future height
its not the look so clean shaven is just distracting from the biological changes in the cells , which is what i want to stop

i not gain height so i dont have to worry about that

Don't be stupid, you won't grow much hairs unless you have ape level genetics for it
have some hairs on my chest & over my stomach , faint but there , my dad is extremely hairy so i think they would eventually get like that