how to Dellisola max?

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
Why does this guy mog me so hard, is it really about harmony and coloring? Looking at traditional masculine features I have a more compact midface, lower set eyebrows wider eyes, longer chin, and better chin-to-philtrum ratio.

Things I'm already fixing.

- skin care routine
- dark circles: soon I get fillers/fat transfer
- face fat: currently 15-18% need will lose a bit more weight
- smallmouth: mouth widening devices + lipfiller
- regrowing my beard: heavy stubble

Though I think fixing all these failos he will still mog me to oblivion. Why?

WhatsApp Image 2023 08 21 at 085412 copy

• JFL
Reactions: zura, IMOGYOU and Infinite
Don't be indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Anchor_Ship, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Wider palate and undereye support and pheno

U cant do it buddy

Mouthbreath to become downgrown and recessed.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Lightskinindian
its impossible

delissola looks absolutely insane

ive never seen a psl fag who looks like that

Why does this guy mog me so hard, is it really about harmony and coloring? Looking at traditional masculine features I have a more compact midface, lower set eyebrows wider eyes, longer chin, and better chin-to-philtrum ratio.

- skin care routine

View attachment 2392826
fix your bug eyes, that's the main difference between you and him, maybe look into orbital decompression

his eye area is billions of kms away from yours, just like his mouth, pheno, and lower third

fix your bug eyes, that's the main difference between you and him, maybe look into orbital decompression
nah ppl saying this is a shit operation for ppl that don't have graves as it decrease eye distance and pfl.
I lack a lot of undereye support that's why i will get orb implants and/or fillers. I have lowset and projecting browbone actually

his eye area is billions of kms away from yours, just like his mouth, pheno, and lower third
my eyes are the traditional almond shape with positive which is claimed to be most attractive?
What is his eye shape and will upper eyelid filler help me?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
my eyes are the traditional almond shape with positive which is claimed to be most attractive?
you are shape is fine it's just they stick out of your sockets a little bit more than ideal so it gives a bit of a bug ish appearance

you're eyebags aren't helping either

What coloring? Its ur pheno
So what about the pheno, north-indian is about the same as Europe except for the eyes then.
you are shape is fine it's just they stick out of your sockets a little bit more than ideal so it gives a bit of a bug ish appearance
Do you think I need upper eyelid filler besides orbital rim implants/fat grafts? I will fix my undereyes very soon.

nothing you can do. maybe in your next life

20230821 113429
20230821 113406

Screenshot 20230821 113505 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20230821 113441 DuckDuckGo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Lightskinindian
So what about the pheno, north-indian is about the same as Europe except for the eyes then.
This is incredibly wrong. Have you ever been to Central/Northern Europe? Your skin undertone is the one of an arab

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, zura, Chadlet666 and 2 others
This is incredibly wrong. Have you ever been to Central/Northern Europe? Your skin undertone is the one of an arab
true he just looks arab, but honestly he should count himself lucky considering he is an indian and this is his phenotype it could've been wayyy worse

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lightskinindian and Debetro
Ye I was born in Europe lmao, and never been to India

true he just looks arab, but honestly he should count himself lucky considering he is an indian and this is his phenotype it could've been wayyy worse
I can count with my hands the amount of indians with such skin colour. He can completely pass as southern Italian

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
What exactly about my skintone makes me look arab vs Italian? It looks lighter than Dellisola?

What exactly about my skintone makes me look arab vs Italian? It looks lighter than Dellisola?
Maybe it's lighting that makes your skin look like that. Dellisola is kinda swarthy too

South Europe right? In general actual european people have pale-pink-red undertones
Nope, im from west-europe, but ye half Indian and half dutch. So I have cool undertone u would say?
Doesnt every ethnicity have people with either warm or cool undertones?

@StrangerDanger Wow Dellisola looks amazing.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
U looks decent but its orbital rims , undereye support, hooding and eye color in which he mgos you

Also low bodyfat pill

U can get same stubble ( disconnect stache ) and hair, but fro midface related stuff needs surgery

• +1
U looks decent but its orbital rims , undereye support, hooding and eye color in which he mgos you

Also low bodyfat pill

U can get same stubble ( disconnect stache ) and hair, but fro midface related stuff needs surgery
what about midface, I dont think I need a longer midface like him xd
All these eye stuff I'm gonna fix, I need fat graft around the eyes and pagnoni rim implant.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

Also low bodyfat pill

lol how old are you oldcel

His skull is bigger, why is nobody mentioning this?

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
His skull is bigger, why is nobody mentioning this?
Probably.. though u cant really say from the pic… maybe i have just bigger eyes/irises on average

Maybe it's lighting that makes your skin look like that. Dellisola is kinda swarthy too
Is my skintone better or worse outside in sunlight?

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpeg
    IMG_6341.jpeg
    679.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Magnum Opus
get a mouth widening appliance and youd need implants

Used a very bad photo and shaved my beard, this is me now...

WhatsApp Image 2023 09 09 at 195508

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and shahid khan
Used a very bad photo and shaved my beard, this is me now...
You have the potential tbvh. Better eye area. Get leaner because dellisola was pretty lean at all times. If possible get fillers for zygo but and you'll look better. Even tho he doesn't have it doesn't mean it won't look good on you. Try faceapp first and other apps to check

IMG 20230914 052809

Or maybe just stay the way you are. Your already good enough

• JFL
Already you look HTN

- skin care routine

View attachment 2392826
Colouring, chin width, lip width + shape, better under eyes and better eye shape, way leaner than you