Watch hairline at future too

Very GL i think

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Gren

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Gren
Good genes bro, already chad.
Do a rhino if you want to become even better-looking but you don't NEED it.

Leanmaxx a bit more and try to shrink your masseters if you want to look more like Delon, but invasive surgery is retarded at your lookslevel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, TurkishAscender, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
You look great already lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gren
Screenshot 20220306 113233 Chrome

Hi guys I'm going for a walk today

• JFL
Do you live in France?
Is Delon still spoken about there?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Make your brows a bit darker bro

Mid tier normie at best

• +1
  • Hmm...
How old? If you're early 20s and wanna shoot for a rhino I'd say go for it. you don't have thick skin so recovery time should be no more than 6 months until the swelling is gone.

You need to read up on ideal nose aesthetics and find a really qualified, trusthworthy surgeon, that's gonna take some time.

You'd need to reduce the droopiness of your nose to normal levels, and decrease your nose projection, to about a 36 degrees nasofrontal angle (same measurement as delons nose).

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Proof looks theorybisnt everything

How old? If you're early 20s and wanna shoot for a rhino I'd say go for it. you don't have thick skin so recovery time should be no more than 6 months until the swelling is gone.

You need to read up on ideal nose aesthetics and find a really qualified, trusthworthy surgeon, that's gonna take some time.

You' need to reduce the droopiness of your nose to normal levels, and decrease your nose projection, to about a 36 degrees nasofrontal angle (same measurement as delons nose).
true my nose is really subhuman tier
zYE3q3M.gif

true my nose is really subhuman tier
zYE3q3M.gif
not even as bad as I thought, but after looks better on you.
if you want a nose like delon has, I would leave some of the roundness, but the sharp tip also looks good

365a57d7d97d5cc2d1d45f59c69feaba

• Woah
Holy shit i'll never be alain delon :feelswhy:
of course not, but you're a chadlite with chad potential with the right surgery, so don't cry about it, you're still better off than most

• So Sad
nice harmony brother you look good
do leanmaxx

I agree with most of the posts, you are very good looking, textbook chadlite.

Leanmaxx ASAP, get a slight tan (like Delon or Tom Strijd), dye your eyebrows and eyelashes dark brown. Instant prettyboy chad.
I do agree on the rhino too, are you french btw? Dr Gerbault seems like a great surgeon (he invented ultrasonic rhinoplasty) and has great results. A consult with him could be worth it if you live in France:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gren
I agree with most of the posts, you are very good looking, textbook chadlite.

Leanmaxx ASAP, get a slight tan (like Delon or Tom Strijd), dye your eyebrows and eyelashes dark brown. Instant prettyboy chad.
I do agree on the rhino too, are you french btw? Dr Gerbault seems like a great surgeon (he invented ultrasonic rhinoplasty) and has great results. A consult with him could be worth it if you live in France:
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty as an alarplasty alternative? (narrower, sharper, more projecting nasal tip)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky