How to destroy a woman's self esteem

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Destroy any one of these avenues of her her life and her life will inevitably be ruined

-Reputation in front of the world
-Integrity of herself to the world
-Her body that she showcases to the world

Anything that damages any one of these things is a death call for her. It's over for her. She just can't live a normal life once you destroy any of one of them. Her self esteem and ego will be shattered into a million pieces. She'll either go into depression or become outcasted away from society itself

@vernier @MA_ascender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, Imretarded? and 4 others
call her ugly and make fun of her insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, nofap, Kaari and 1 other person
call her ugly and make fun of her insecurities
That falls in the third category. It's kind a lame tho unless it comes from a chad or a high status person. The proper way of breaking a woman's ego is through public humiliation that damages hee reputation that is the first category

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Kaari and ThraxxGlo
say the wrong thing and they turn violent lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kaari
@PROMETHEUS @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Kaari
Based there was a bitch in my area who was really annoying, later a retard threw acid on her nothing much happened as the acid just grazed her but she's not been annoying ever since.
True story btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Kaari and ThraxxGlo
say the wrong thing and they turn violent lol
If they’re into you can get away with anything. This SJW had a crush on me back in school and she was literally laughing when I was doing goose stepping and throwing up Nazi salutes in public whilst on a school trip in Berlin. Love is one kind a of drug I tell ya

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PROMETHEUS and Jason Voorhees
Based there was a bitch in my area who was really annoying, later a retard threw acid on her nothing much happened as the acid just grazed her but she's not been annoying ever since.
True story btw
Women unlike men don't have much mental and physical resilience. They are hive minded and like to be agreeable and accepted. They can't tolerate being a loner or unaccepted like men can which is why you attack their insecurities and social standing. Men on thr hand are a lot more complex. It's not as simple as one event leading up to a man being broken down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, Kaari and MA_ascender
If they’re into you can get away with anything. This SJW had a crush on me back in school and she was literally laughing when I was doing goose stepping and throwing up Nazi salutes in public whilst on a school trip Berlin. Love is one kind a of drug I tell ya
not the one time i fucked with a girl, i said a girl was eating to much KFC and she threw a chair at me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Jason Voorhees
Just call them fat even if they're not there's a reason why majority of eating disorders are mainly women and could cause potential self harm

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PROMETHEUS and Kaari
Just call them fat even if they're not there's a reason why majority of eating disorders are mainly women and could cause potential self harm
Both women & .org members

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Kaari, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Kaari
How to trigger a woman
- Just call her ugly, whore or fat Jfl try it yourself but get ready to be confronted by tons of whiteknights and called a virgin/incel

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Jason Voorhees and Kaari
Destroy any one of these avenues of her her life and her life will inevitably be ruined

-Reputation in front of the world
-Integrity of herself to the world
-Her body that she showcases to the world

Anything that damages any one of these things is a death call for her. It's over for her. She just can't live a normal life once you destroy any of one of them. Her self esteem and ego will be shattered into a million pieces. She'll either go into depression or become outcasted away from society itself

@vernier @MA_ascender
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees