I want bigger dick.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Extender + bathmate + jelqing

why the fuck is everyone spamming these degenerate dick/orgasm threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2733 and Matthias8272
I feel like that would fuck my dick up
Nigga go to r/AJelqForYou. It's safe if you do it correctly. Otherwise no other ways to make your dick bigger

Nigga go to r/AJelqForYou. It's safe if you do it correctly. Otherwise no other ways to make your dick bigger
Ill just wait till im done growing. If my dick reaches 7 inch length and 6 inch girth ill be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Ill just wait till im done growing. If my dick reaches 7 inch length and 6 inch girth ill be happy.
Better than me man. 3.5 inches. Im roping soon tbh

My question is why are u not using this if u think it trully works?
I can't buy it when I live with my parents and they open up all packages that come to the door. Plus we have a ring doorbell camera. I can't even just wait for it. Never began

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
I can't buy it when I live with my parents and they open up all packages that come to the door. Plus we have a ring doorbell camera. I can't even just wait for it. Never began
I cant believe this level of retardism. Hundreds of ways u could get it jfl.

Why cant u get it delivered to ur post office? Or use someone elses you give them some money jfl where do u even live?

I want bigger dick.

• +1
I cant believe this level of retardism. Hundreds of ways u could get it jfl.

Why cant u get it delivered to ur post office? Or use someone elses you give them some money jfl where do u even live?
I don't even know my neighbors bro. I live in a extremely rich suburban neighborhood. The post office box we have is checked by my parents.

• JFL
I don't even know my neighbors bro. I live in a extremely rich suburban neighborhood. The post office box we have is checked by my parents.
Bro it's very way at worse dont buy it online.

Also youre 19 jfl do you live in the west? It must be giga oprrssed cucked country

Bro it's very way at worse dont buy it online.

Also youre 19 jfl do you live in the west? It must be giga oprrssed cucked country

California, USA :lul: