How to dickmaxx properly?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Just measured my dick while its hard and it's 6 inches. The dickpill is brutal so I want it to be at least 7 inches. 7.5 inches would be perfect tbh.

How could I achieve that? Is dickmaxxing cope?

• +1
Reactions: latino_
it's not cope
and you should honestly read r/ajelqforyou, they're far more knowledgeable on this topic and give better advice

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LooksJourney and Zdeweilx
it's not cope
and you should honestly read r/ajelqforyou, they're far more knowledgeable on this topic and give better advice
thanks bro I'll take a look

pp extender

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Zdeweilx
Just measured my dick while its hard and it's 6 inches. The dickpill is brutal so I want it to be at least 7 inches. 7.5 inches would be perfect tbh.

It works. Takes time for most people though I've heard of one case where a guy increased it by several inches in about a week or two. Not sure if it was because of puberty, jelqing, or both.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx

realisticly you can get it in 1 year of 6 hours extending a day and just do girth work after that for couple years and you got perfect dick jfl over 8x6 is shit perfect is 7.75x5.75 every most averages can get it it's only over if you're around 4.5 and below then dickmaxxing to 7 inches will be hard like really hard

• +1
It works. Takes time for most people though I've heard of one case where a guy increased it by several inches in about a week or two. Not sure if it was because of puberty, jelqing, or both.
Lifefuel gotta dickmog everyone so I can cuck people easily :feelsgood:

pp extender
Isnt it dangerous tho?

Will check ty

realisticly you can get it in 1 year of 6 hours extending a day and just do girth work after that for couple years and you got perfect dick jfl over 8x6 is shit perfect is 7.75x5.75 every most averages can get it it's only over if you're around 4.5 and below then dickmaxxing to 7 inches will be hard like really hard
Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing but I think my girth is utter shit its like 4.5

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing but I think my girth is utter shit its like 4.5
same but i think he was referring to 4.5 in length

• +1

Isnt it dangerous tho?

Will check ty

no not dangerous man. there have been actual studies about this.

• +1

it is kinda cope from my experience tbh. when u are a legit 7 inch u have a legit huge dick to the point of hurting a girl. everytime i try to have sex she has to be fully wet in order for her to even enjoy getting her cervix rammed (shes tall as well 5'9)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Zdeweilx

Isnt it dangerous tho?

Will check ty

you can dickmaxx girth too seen 0.5 a year from bd on reddit so realisticly 2-3 years for 1 inch girth gain and 1 inch is what girthcels need for perfect dick so jfl, a lot of fucking people can have huge dick if they want

jfl at being insecure about 6 inches