How to disinfect skin and needles for DERMINATOR 2 [Help]

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Can I use 70% Isopropylalcohol on my face and the needles?

Owndoc also has this:
Sterilizing agent Chloramine-T (20 g / 0.7 oz)

But you cant use that for the skin. What are you guys using?

So 70% isopropyl alcohol for skin and the chloramine t for the devices?

Or a higher % of alcohol? What do I use ideally? I dont want to age my skin tbh with drying alc on my face but its a must so..

Attachments

• Sterilizing agent Chloramine-T 20 g  (0.7 oz).jpg
    Sterilizing agent Chloramine-T 20 g (0.7 oz).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 06426409.jpg
    06426409.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Use your dads cum

inb4 is that what u do

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and godirl
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungChadcel, wasted and Patient A
I just put some pure alcohol in the needles before and after use. After pouring alcohol I wait a few minutes before use of the Derminator 2

I just put some pure alcohol in the needles before and after use. After pouring alcohol I wait a few minutes before use of the Derminator 2
and your skin?

thanks but no infos on skin

I just wash it with water, then use Biseptine ( try to find an equivalent ) , and didn't had any problem.

You probably don't need to rub alcohol on your face, just clean it with water and a cleanser. Watch some jewtube videos.
On scalp rolling they use betadine on studies, you can use that for your face, but i would use nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Fear
you need to disinfect tho if you use deeper than 0.5mm
my guy you need to disinfect the microneedling device not your skin, at least not with alcohol tf? Use a cleanser like he said, that works fine. If you really wanna do it like they do at clinics, then you can use an antiseptic cream and then apply hyaluronic acid (do not get this in your eyes my G be very careful) with a cotton pad. But honestly this is pretty unnecessary and a waste of time + money. And I don't really know where you can get antiseptic cream.

- start at 4:50

my guy you need to disinfect the microneedling device not your skin, at least not with alcohol tf? Use a cleanser like he said, that works fine. If you really wanna do it like they do at clinics, then you can use an antiseptic cream and then apply hyaluronic acid (do not get this in your eyes my G be very careful) with a cotton pad. But honestly this is pretty unnecessary and a waste of time + money. And I don't really know where you can get antiseptic cream.

- start at 4:50

Still instructions say you need to disinfect your skin above 0.5mm 🤷🏻‍♂️ I will see

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv