How to DIY accutane?

PaulieGualtieri

PaulieGualtieri

Iron
Have mild acne
Enlarged pores
Hyperpigmentation
Blackheads

Tried benzoyl peroxide a longass time shit won’t go away want to hop on accutane but I doubt a derm would prescribe me it

What’s the right way to go about doing it yourself

Derms will prescribed that shit if you ask for it and insist. If they wont you dont need it. Also pics

• +1
Reactions: Airamjx
just buy it from bg pharma or some mexican pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: mfk
What's next? DIY bimax and DIY LL?

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
look into vitamin b5 before you result to accutane

I had tremendous results

Why not try regular tretinoin, it's supposed to be safer.

jfl at ppl recommending b5 or tret

I was prescribed accutane 5 years ago. Took 2 years without it and started low dosing it for 3 years to this day. I now source from an underground pharmacy without prescription because it’s cheap as shit.

Never have to worry about acne again

Have mild acne
Enlarged pores
Hyperpigmentation
Blackheads

Tried benzoyl peroxide a longass time shit won’t go away want to hop on accutane but I doubt a derm would prescribe me it

my derm gave me it after 1 day

Have mild acne
Enlarged pores
Hyperpigmentation
Blackheads

Buy it online bro fuck the derm

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
jfl at ppl recommending b5 or tret

I was prescribed accutane 5 years ago. Took 2 years without it and started low dosing it for 3 years to this day. I now source from an underground pharmacy without prescription because it’s cheap as shit.

Never have to worry about acne again
Should I start low dosage and buy shit like antibiotics and corticosteroids aswell

Why do u need the DIY stuff instead of the doctors prescribed

Have mild acne
Enlarged pores
Hyperpigmentation
Blackheads

idk about your case, but for an average guy the standard dosage is like 40mg/ed w a 12h gap from one pill to another

Have mild acne
Enlarged pores
Hyperpigmentation
Blackheads

Derms will write a script if he can see its required. I have got a prescription of tret but I don't have to use it now as I get it from skinorac

I literally just got accutane off amino asylum and am low dosing it myself. Fuck skincare bro just do that. Especially if you play with your hormones at all imo you NEED it low dosed. Most actors and TV show hosts run low dose to keep perfect skin.

I literally just got accutane off amino asylum and am low dosing it myself. Fuck skincare bro just do that. Especially if you play with your hormones at all imo you NEED it low dosed. Most actors and TV show hosts run low dose to keep perfect skin.
U experiencing a purge?

U experiencing a purge?
Not sure quite yet im a few days in. My skin texture looks kinda nice. I got 1 new pimple in a spot I never get acne. Although im doing a small dirty bulk on anavar so it could be the dog shit ive been eating.