How to DM girls?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Anyone ever been successful with girls through Instagram DM? I wanna try but idk what to say, never done it.
@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Anyone ever been successful with girls through Instagram DM? I wanna try but idk what to say, never done it.
@Amnesia
Just be good looking, if ur above 6psl u can say anything.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol do it through snapchat that works the best, insta really isnt for that tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
add on insta, ask for snap or number, start msging her.

assuming your insta has at least a couple photos of you looking good

• +1
Overheard females at my class talking about how they check profiles of guys who DM them in hopes of finding a cute guy to talk to. You will never get replied to if you're not goodlooking.

• +1
Never typed any girl.
Just handed my phone to a friend once who liked a girl's pic and she followed me back, and she approached me at a party.

Never slid into dms

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Never typed any girl.
Just handed my phone to a friend once who liked a girl's pic and she followed me back, and she approached me at a party.

Never slid into dms
So DMing girls isn’t useless?

i send the Eyes emoji :feelsgiga:

• +1
So DMing girls isn’t useless?
I guess it's not.
I never DMd them, I was about to Dm my oneitis, but I asked a friend of mine who knows her and told me she doesn't want to be approached by Dm

• Woah
First of all you should just say ”hey” to see if she's interested in you (if you meet her looks standards) and move forward from there.

Don't even think about sending some cheesy, jester r/tinder pickup line

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, IWantToMax and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ask where she lives first

• Hmm...
First of all you should just say ”hey” to see if she's interested in you (if you meet her looks standards) and move forward from there.

Don't even think about sending some cheesy, jester r/tinder pickup line
Just “hey” that’s so boring
ask where she lives first
They all live in my city, lol I don’t follow bitches that don’t live near me. No point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It's just to see if she's interested.

Also massively depends on how well you know her.
I don’t know them let’s say. But i followed them and they followed me back, is that good to assume they think I’m attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I don’t know them let’s say. But i followed them and they followed me back, is that good to assume they think I’m attractive?
It's a good sign. If you think you're ready you should like one or two of her pics and wait until she likes one of your pics back.

You can also try interacting with some of heir Instagram stories when she publishes them.

• +1
Maybe write her a message related to her profile. If she went to paris ask her something about it dunno

• +1
No bc my oneties is following me on ig and I dont think she likes me....I have 613follwers on ig (most of them are girls),I have 450 views on every snapchat story and Iam still lonley as FUCK

• So Sad
If I were you I'd comment on one of her stories

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 3328 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's a good sign. If you think you're ready you should like one or two of her pics and wait until she likes one of your pics back.

You can also try interacting with some of heir Instagram stories when she publishes them.
If I were you I'd comment on one of her stories
Good idea boyos. Gives an excuse to start a convo without looking like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and IWantToMax
Good idea boyos. Gives an excuse to start a convo without looking like a weirdo
If she has a snapchat in her bio add her asap...then ask her for streaks and after that send her a snap of half of your face (or your whole face)
and she will probably send a pic of herself and plus you dont even need to add the text...after few hours of snaping just try to talk with her...like hey whats up....do you know chad(try to talk about friend you and her know)

• +1
No bc my oneties is following me on ig and I dont think she likes me....I have 613follwers on ig (most of them are girls),I have 450 views on every snapchat story and Iam still lonley as FUCK
Do you get DMed by girls?

• +1
If she has a snapchat in her bio add her asap...then ask her for streaks and after that send her a snap of half of your face (or your whole face)
and she will probably send a pic of herself and plus you dont even need to add the text...after few hours of snaping just try to talk with her...like hey whats up....do you know chad(try to talk about friend you and her know)
I just added a bunch of girls Snapchat’s and have my story a shirtless selfie so I’ll wait for them to see that and if they msg me first then I can smash easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChuckBASS and Chad69
  • +1
Best way is to reply to her stories every now and then not making it too forced, be funny. Most girls just put boring ass stories that are hard to reply to, but sometimes you can have that oportunity. Try to get a conversation rolling from there, do a bit of small talk and eventually ask for her number/date.

• +1