also chaturbate

@Nibba thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
2199484.1560193484_t.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Bluepill
Online or in real-life?
I would recommend online, you can keep your dignity, make more, and way easier.
Do you have an aesthetic face/body? If you have at-least one, that will work, if not, you will have to take an e-whoring approach to the issue.
Whatever the case, first do the following.
Step 1: Communication
Install some of the following apps/Go to the following sites
Chaturbate, Omegle, Skype, Discord, Grindr, Tinder, PlentyOfFish, Looksmax.me :feelskek:
Step 2: The Real Deal

Now, will you e-whore, camboy, or real life?
I recommend e-whoring, less of a chance to be blackmailed and cucked, but to each their own.
The process at the end is pretty much all the same, just if you e-whore:
Use a cam-video program with pre-loaded gestures/messaging with templates/picture packs of guys.
Now, if you camboy, you can text, or video.
Text Game
Take short time, to the point messaging, try to find guys who want you first.
Try to be done as fast as possible, ideally 100 guys an hour in text, just do as many as you can for an hour to an hour at a half.
If your good at this, you can make between $20 all the way to $350 if you find yourself a cuck or a sugardaddy.
Follow the steps: Notice them, talk to them, ask them, appeal to them, persuade them ("I wish I could just... find a way to afford a new toy I really want... maybe an aneros...."), then once you get cash, say good-bye kindly, and tell them you would love to talk more later.
If they gave you cash now, it will be easier to get cash later.
Rinse and repeat the whole hour, don't hesitate to take gift cards, those are almost as good as cash.
Then, buddy your done, now go crack open a diet soda and think about how you will explain this to your mother.

For part 2 please upvote thank you very much
Thank you for the upvotes bhai.
Here is Part 2:
The Down and Dirty

- Text game is easy, as we spoke about in part one. You can do it without even moving from your desk, and use a GPS app and Bluestacks to speak to men all over the world through apps like Grindr, and they will be none the wiser.
- If they sound reluctant to give you money, don't be hesitant to do whatever it takes to get the money. This includes saying some questionable things, but you should be low inhib, and if you aren't, good, this will help move your boundaries.
Good prompts for hesitant men (Hesitant, not poor. Poor men cannot give, hesitant men are not sure if they should give)
Such as the following:
"I've been feeling like I have nothing to live for recently."
"If I can't afford these textbooks, and I fail this class again, I just really feel like my life is over, literally!"
"My parents are being so rude! They just don't understand like YOU do. I wish I could have you with me here right now, but I have to wait until I get some money to move out." (Say all of these and add homosexual/erotic/romantic twists as needed.)

My advice: Slow and steady bros, you'll probably mess up sometimes. Don't be scared to milk a cow until nothing else comes out.Don't have the typical beginner mindset, "This guy gave me $20 after half an hour, I could be making way more elsewhere!".
Milk the cow until its empty, don't bother with a barren cow, and don't worry if you leave a little bit of milk left. (Metaphors boys, metaphors.)
The Real Money
Camboying! Now remember.
THE BEST WAY TO CAMBOY IS IF THE GUY ISN'T ACTUALLY YOU.
If you are going to camboy in e-whore fashion, just follow the basics. You will likely not be good enough for Chaturbate, nor other high intensive video activities, so some money may be lost. But, you can make more than you would do with text game, as trust is built faster.
First, go on numerous forums, and read an e-whoring guide. Although that is in essence ironic, since this IS a guide, if you e-whore, the process is the same as pretending to be a woman online, just change female -> male pre-set packs of picture/video, and install similar programs that will let "you" do activities on command.
Don't pay for the photo/picture packs, once you start using your own money, you lose one of the great things of gay for pay, the lack of capital
However, sometimes Grindr/Gay-E-Whoring packs/gesture kits cost money, or they just don't have enough to work with. If the guy says he'll pay $100 to see you put whip cream on your left nipple and wear a clown nose, tough luck finding a pre-made e-whore pack for that kink.
If it is you, then you will have to take care of your privacy. If you camboy, you will have to treat your clients with respect, unlike text-game, where you can tell someone to fuck themselves after they have sent you $150. If your a real camboy, you must do the following (or should at-least)
- Use a non Paypal service for these activities, to prevent them charging back cash, to make a gov. tax path disappear, and to protect yourself. Monero is king, BTC is second (in anonymity, but is more common), last is a adult friendly PayPal alternative (numerous out there look for what you like), Moneygram/Western Union is good but very sketchy to people, might scare them off.
The worst to use is direct bank transfer, Cash App, ApplePay, PayPal, pretty much any "normie" way of paying, other than the above, and cold hard cash, but that is not easy to get directly.

Upvote for a Part 3 and if I should Make this a separate post, this is very good moneymaxxing. You can literally make $120 for three pictures of your foot, and even more if you do bundles of both angles/squishing marshmellows.
The world is ripe for ways to make money, and it is up to you to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 470
-> [ISPOILER]Part 3?[/ISPOILER]

I am in the chat if you are in need of coaching on numerous matters of life. I accept crypto donations. Thank you my friends for moneymaxxing, and for fighting the good fight.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee