How to do hair max

XANAX

XANAX

i believe in hard work
I need your help, is there any way to have Leonardo Dicaprio's hair?:unsure::unsure:

Leonardo dicaprio estilo 90 2020

Images

135 1352223 small

??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fear
Step 1: good hairline
Step 2: good hair genetics
Step 3: grow it out and style it

article-2683106-1F716EEA00000578-498_306x423.jpg

I think my hairline is lower than his despite being older.

That's overly-complicated, generally the best style is to comb it up and have the sides completely shaved off, it's basic but attractive, I'm no expert on aesthetics but it's pretty popular and "combed up" hair seems to be attractive, I think the reason is that shaved sides emphasizes the angularity of your facial structure, so if you have narrowing facial structure (i.e. sharp cheekbones) the lack of hair on the sides will emphasize that visually, and combing the hair on top straight up gives the illusion of a bigger skull (this and facial angularity is one of the main reasons I think having hair is so important, aside from obvious youthfulness/virility indicator that comes from having hair).

This is assuming you don't have flaws though, like your hairline should be nw0 or nw1 for that to work, if you have a receding hairline or a flaw like an overly large forehead you would want to style your hair down not up to cover it up. Like this KPOP star has a receding hairline I'm pretty sure so he combs down to cover it up, looksmaxxing.

Attachments

• 6ff4346m0r771.jpg
    6ff4346m0r771.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
holy shit leo balding it's over
He's not balding, he's UNIRONICALLY just matureing, I know baldcels usually say "BRO ITS JUST A MATURE HAIRLINE" as a cope, but having that hairline at his age is unironically just matureing, if he had that hairline in his 20s then yeah that's balding.

He's not balding, he's UNIRONICALLY just matureing, I know baldcels usually say "BRO ITS JUST A MATURE HAIRLINE" as a cope, but having that hairline at his age is unironically jute matureing, if he had that hairline in his 20s then yeah that's balding.
he's maturing to a mickey mouse hairline

every foid will think he's balding anyway

Mmmm wow what wonderful responses it seems that their lives are a complete garbage trying to offend and not help that bad for you, but still thanks for your advice :p:p:p