How to do online dating when all the coffee shops and bars are closed?

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
I know that many of you think that I cannot get laid because according to you I am not attractive enough but that is not the case, I am able to get decent matches on Badoo and Tinder but my opportunities are limited on dating apps because I don't know how to take good pictures that don't look aspie, so sometimes I end up looking like a creepy serial killer as you saw in my rating thread from late August.

The main problem that I am having right now and the reason why I haven't tried to get laid is because since it is a COVID19 red zone where I live, everything that is not an essential business is closed and only the supermarkets remain open, so there are no coffee shops and no bars to go out to, and bringing the girl directly to where I live isn't going to work since 1) A girl who has never met me will not want to meet me in my house on the first date, and 2) I live with my parents and although they wouldn't mind, it wouldn't work as a first date.

Those reasons are why I didn't try to get laid using dating apps, because I don't know how I would do that, if I get her number and have the chance to setup a date, where can I go on a date? It has to be a place where we can talk without being bothered and without having a mask on because we need to see what we look like.

I know that many of you have told me to gymmax and I am doing that already right now but I know that without the pandemic it would be very easy for me to find women to date right now even with my current physique so my main problem isn't looks but logistics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
muh hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, DharkDC, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Worst user here

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SLA, Matheus, Deleted member 10177 and 3 others
Worst user here
Giphy 6
29d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6128, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
Joined Aug 19, 2020

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
imagine if u took the time and effort facilitating imaginary potential fucks and pursued a passion of yours

imagine if u took the time and effort facilitating imaginary potential fucks and pursued a passion of yours
I'm already gymmaxxing but I know that with my current looks, I could get laid easily if I knew how.

Starting a LTR is obviously impossible. My go to rn is getting snapchat, getting nudes, calling them, and then arranging a hookup. In that order btw.

just meet her to go for a walk around the city or park and buy 4 of these:

once you both downed two each, you‘ll be smashed, have talked a little and can go back to your place

but living with parents is a huge failo tbh, if you don‘t want to bring her home fuck her in the car, that‘s what i used to do, because based arab dad would have slaughtered me for bringing home white girls to smash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, THE_LONER and randomuser2407
You pull directly to your place, smh.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Invite her over to your place. Even in the strictest lockdown, I got laid from tinder. Women want to have sex as much as men do; if she finds you attractive enough, she wouldn't mind coming over. It's not rocket science. Watch this video

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407 and SLA