Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
Please niggers tell me then call me greycel or whatever

Pleaseee

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Please niggers tell me then call me greycel or whatever

Pleaseee
reach the widest point of your palate, then try to put 2 thumbs in there and pull sideways stop just before your teeth and pull the hardest at the widest or the starting point of your motion and reduce the force along the motion. and never never pull close to teeth it will cause occlusional problems

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
reach the widest point of your palate, then try to put 2 thumbs in there and pull sideways stop just before your teeth and pull the hardest at the widest or the starting point of your motion and reduce the force along the motion. and never never pull close to teeth it will cause occlusional problems
My widest point is my molar region

My widest point is my molar region
for most healthy palate its that way and please just stop before the teeth I insane amount of teeth pain when i made this mistake

• Woah
Reactions: iam good boy
the widest part is the safest part to start for a beginner brother , i dont want you to fuck up your bite so do it on your own risk
I Dont think so regular thumbpulling would fuck up your bite @iam good boy

disclaimer : all the posts made on this forum are for comedic purposes

Last edited:
the widest part is the safest part to start for a beginner brother , i dont want you to fuck up your bite so do it on your own risk
I Dont think so regular thumbpulling would fuck up your bite @iam good boy

disclaimer : all the posts made on this forum are for comedic purposes
No problem mann i will do it

low inhib
Also i dont give a shit what happen to me i just want to ascend also i dont care about getting coma by bonesmashing or thumbpulling if i die nobody care i have tons of wound marks on my face and body

Also i dont give a shit what happen to me i just want to ascend also i dont care about getting coma by bonesmashing or thumbpulling if i die nobody care i have tons of wound marks on my face and body
same here i dont want a fellow brother to fall aswell so i just add disclaimers just so they can have some rational time taking decision.