How to dom masc maxx when your base is cutecel?

S

SeriousAscension

Diamond
smoke weed play guitar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 28896, Running! and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 19766
No Im serious.

You don't. You prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 28896 and Running!
Steroids.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
your question is wrong because you dont need to be 'masc' what is it even

i think it does but i used tret for 1 year and now i barely have any acne
tret rapes my skin, how bad did you purge. i have very clear skin just comedogenic on forehead

tret rapes my skin, how bad did you purge. i have very clear skin just comedogenic on forehead
very badly, to a point my family wanted me to stop during the first 2 weeks. but then after 1 month it all went away and i just had to drink a lot of water and wait for my skin to become near perfect. it worked!

but tret is not good for everyone the correct way is the boring one (going to a dermatologist and trusting them)

You don't. You prettyboymax
I was prettyboy maxxing but women told me I need to be more masc. All told me that even JBs

davidlaidmax

• +1
Reactions: David17
I was prettyboy maxxing but women told me I need to be more masc. All told me that even JBs
words never spoken by a female in the entire history of humanity, being "masc" is a male made concept. beauty = healthy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
listen to it OP it's a fucking banger:

wish u the best!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and SeriousAscension
t
but tret is not good for everyone the correct way is the boring one (going to a dermatologist and trusting them)
hats what i did and it cleared my skin completely

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
t

hats what i did and it cleared my skin completely
just still small bumps on forehead but definitely fading. much improvements made. i think extra sleep can fix this though, my schedule is a bit messed up currently

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
just still small bumps on forehead but definitely fading. much improvements made. i think extra sleep can fix this though, my schedule is a bit messed up currently
you'll figure it out homie

• +1
Reactions: Running!
words never spoken by a female in the entire history of humanity, being "masc" is a male made concept. beauty = healthy
so all they were saying all the time was Im just too unhealthy to fuck

Last edited:
so all they were saying all the time was Im just too unhealthy fuck
you can be healthy but look unhealthy. that's the point. a lot of the things that make someone handsome are just health indicators, like good skin and good bone development. keep in mind we all monkes trying to have the healthiest possible offspring!

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
how tall are u

Just get loads of surgery theory seems applicable to this thread

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension