How to dose my tren

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
For other blasting mfs I get my tren this week how much dosage should I take is I wanna blast, also blasting with hgh and peptides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and currylightskin
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What I thought. You will fuck yourselves up injecting tren at 16. If anything start with something lighter like test. Especially if you don’t know how to dose it

• +1
What I thought. You will fuck yourselves up injecting tren at 16. If anything start with something lighter like test. Especially if you don’t know how to dose it
I already paid for it I’m blasting tren jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, currylightskin and rinkendinken
Well good luck, I am looking forward to the before and after
I’m also mouth breathing for a longer high class mid face and I plan on blasting mt2 and contacts to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, bogii, racoon4 and 1 other person
I’m also mouth breathing for a longer high class mid face and I plan on blasting mt2 and contacts to
Bro don’t mouth breathe lmfao. And blasting tren for tren jaw and then mouth breathing for higher class look? That doesn’t add up man

This dude is going to die at 22 like zyzz, jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
others blast tren from 25mg to 100mg/ed, within that dose range pick a number and see what happens

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Wow looks like my Nordic brother is all out into mascmaxxing . Good work brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Erik-Jón
it's honestly just picking a number and seeing what happens, you're using a new compound, you'll find out how your body reacts to it - good or bad

• +1
it's honestly just picking a number and seeing what happens, you're using a new compound, you'll find out how your body reacts to it - good or bad
Would 200 kil me?

you look like the kid in highschool who would act like an ass

• +1
Shut up cuck

OPie start off with moderate test, 500mg/wk for 16 weeks then talk tren.
Then run low test with low Tren (100mg-150 test + 200ish Tren)

• +1
Shut up cuck

OPie start off with moderate test, 500mg/wk for 16 weeks then talk tren.
Then run low test with low Tren (100mg-150 test + 200ish Tren)
But I need to fuck pussy this weekend couple days after blasting everything also can I blast my sarms and tren the same time?

But I need to fuck pussy this weekend couple days after blasting everything also can I blast my sarms and tren the same time?
Brutal, it takes atleast a year to really see good results you can use Tren and Sarms at the same time but Sarms are dog shit trash in comparison

• +1
Brutal, it takes atleast a year to really see good results you can use Tren and Sarms at the same time but Sarms are dog shit trash in comparison
Okay tren it is ima mog so hard ahahahhahahahahahahsh these weak ass niggas won’t stand a chance with there onitis

Okay tren it is ima mog so hard ahahahhahahahahahahsh these weak ass niggas won’t stand a chance with there onitis
Nigga you need to wait atleast a year to see any results still

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax