How to dress with blonde hair blue eyes

R

rizzmqxer66

Iron
I am 6,2 incredible shoulder and clavicle structure, blonde hair blue eyes, hair is mid length. V taper and muscular.

With these facts are there any tips for me on how to dress (particularly on how blue eyes and blonde hair effects what I should wear)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
why do people say shit like this and don't show pictures?
just show pictures nigga

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and lowiqNormie
Don't do all black. It will look like your head is separated from your body and not a part of it because of the blonde hair failo.

Don't do all black. It will look like your head is separated from your body and not a part of it because of the blonde hair failo.
is blonde hair an actual failo or is this just shitskin cope

What should a blue eyed turbomanlet wear

is blonde hair an actual failo or is this just shitskin cope
Depends on your skin tone tbh. If you have a nice tan or are ethnic it's good, but if you're pale (like most blondes) it's worse than the alternatives. Brown and especially black hair works way better and creates a striking contrast with paler skin. Vampiremaxxing is the only way out of paledom if sun or beta-carotene isn't an option. I've dyed my hair black from blonde and it looks way more aesthethic, the blonde roots also surprisingly don't look bad.

Blonde eyebrows and eyelashes are just an objective failo though.

Last edited:
IMG 0764
IMG 0763

Light blue, white, light gray, light brown. Any lighter shade really.

But depends on skin tone. I feel like white is safest and probably the best option

"I am 6,2 incredible shoulder and clavicle structure, blonde hair blue eyes, hair is mid length. V taper and muscular"

and it just so happens I have no idea how to dress and get zero bitches
t. incredibleshouldercel

Fuck up Lil fag BBC guzler

"I am 6,2 incredible shoulder and clavicle structure, blonde hair blue eyes, hair is mid length. V taper and muscular"

and it just so happens I have no idea how to dress and get zero bitches
t. incredibleshouldercel
I MOG you, outlift you and outbreak you in all universes Lil bro

What should a blue eyed turbomanlet wear
Wear a blue t-shirt thats the same blue tone as ur eyes to create similarity and contrast with ur eyes