how to eat pussy? SLAYERCELS GTFIH

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i have learned that fully capturing a woman is not only about emotional manipulation, but also sex (i should have known this, they are wild animals afterall)

its actually beyond sad that its so important in a relationship. i cant imagine loving a foid with my whole heart and then getting disinterested in her just because she's bad at sex, but foids are ready to dump a male when he cant fuck properly

that being said, when the guy is actually good at sex and dominates the foid like no one else has before, she gets psychologically addicted to the male

this begs the question (which i want an answer to from slayercels)
how to eat pussy so the foid gets a mind blowing orgasm?

(its cope tbh, she would instantly orgasm when seeing barrett's hunter eyes but blackops2cel could get sexually coached and she would still stay dry as a desert)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Spartacus1-, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Over if the art of eating puss isnt engraved in ur brain genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
google nina hartley how to eat pussy it's like a 40 min video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, PYT, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Over if the art of eating puss isnt engraved in ur brain genetically
its interesting actually, i used to be unironically a bluepilled soycuck (literal soycuck, i was raised to be respectful to women) and my biggest fantasy was to eat pussy
i wasnt even interested in getting my dick sucked

ever since i got blackpilled eating pussy is the last thing i want, with brutally annihilating a skinny foid's asshole being the first, and aggressively making a foid choke on my cock the second

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, audreyen, PYT and 4 others
its interesting actually, i used to be unironically a bluepilled soycuck (literal soycuck, i was raised to be respectful to women) and my biggest fantasy was to eat pussy

ever since i got blackpilled eating pussy is the last thing i want, with brutally annihilating a skinny foid's asshole being the first, and aggressively making a foid choke on my cock the second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6217, Mysticcc and 8 others
Use you tongue slowly and in a circular motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6217, randomuser2407 and 10 others
please don't tell me you ate out those women that you have been with
All of them especially after I came in them

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomuser2407, PYT, BigBiceps and 4 others
bite the clit off and pop it in the vagena

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, BigBiceps and sytyl
All of them especially after I came in them
even these two?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 1464, PYT and 4 others
Just lick clitoris tbh

pinch her clit and twist. She'll cum instantly bro

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1476
There is no art, I am an incel loser but I can say with 100% certainty that it is about the man being attractive. When a woman is more aroused she will enjoy it more, thats it, its not complicated. A 5’7 chinese guy could have a 4 year degree in cunnilingus but the woman wouldnt like it at all, meanwhile 6 foot tall chad with a chiseled jaw could pound her for 5 minutes and say “Im not eating your filthy used up roast beef flaps you stupid bitch” and she would orgasm instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, karbo and Danish_Retard
@karbo Are u going to fuck the +30 yo foid?

@karbo Are u going to fuck the +30 yo foid?
already did and im gonna fuck a 16yo whore tomorrow
its so exciting cuz its not gonna be an ONS, shes borderline in-love with me already
im gonna break her heart so hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 1476
giphy.gif

if you cant make a girl have a mind blowing orgasm with just your dick like manuel ferrara just give up

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1476
>slayer
>eats pussy
Choose one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, PYT, sytyl and 1 other person
I’m never bringing my mouth to a pussy

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
If you want to maximize sexual performance and last longer in bed, the trick is to do foreplay in between thrusts to maximize stamina and prevent yourself from finishing too quickly. So you fuck her a bit, then you focus on some sensitive body parts and play with them before fucking her again and alternating between the two. To give good oral, just do like in American Pie, lick in around the inside really quickly.

But if you want to give her lots of orgasms, oral isn't the best way. You need to buy a magic wand, it's a very powerful vibrator that is intense enough to get her to reach orgasm quickly multiple times, so if you can't get her to reach orgasm, you just have to use the magic wand. I learned all that from this guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/#32-the-foreplay

Attachments

• Capturekyil.PNG
    Capturekyil.PNG
    160.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 1464