How to engage your DNA

D

Deleted member 12688

â €
How do I engage my black genes to work more and turn me more black? Like how do i contact my black DNA and pretty much make them turn me into a BBC or atleast half blacc

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @🌈👽 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @BugManBill @mulattomaxxer @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
You can't. It's your DNA that tells you what to do not the other way around

guess whos back my g

cut your dick in half so you have a true baby black carrot (so it'll be 1 inch instead of 2 inches) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions, TeraCope54 and 9 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Frank Jack, Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234 and 1 other person
Rob an old woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
are you somehow implying that this thread in any way is neurotypical? that asking how to "activate" your dna is a thing normies would do?

you really are a lost, coping kissless handholdless virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions, TeraCope54 and 8 others
Start smoking large amounts of crack cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, ChristianChad, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
are you somehow implying that this thread in any way is neurotypical? that asking how to "activate" your dna is a thing normies would do?

you really are a lost, coping kissless handholdless virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nigga took this thread seriously and is implying im the autistic one in this situation:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Just tanmaxxing

How do I engage my black genes to work more and turn me more black? Like how do i contact my black DNA and pretty much make them turn me into a BBC or atleast half blacc

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @🌈👽 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @BugManBill @mulattomaxxer @RealLooksmaxxer
its too late :lul:
maybe when u were a sperm this could have been possible

Inject
2B6033FA00000578 0 image a 7 1439609831113

Cosmic race

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
nigga u high again?:lul:

nigga took this thread seriously and is implying im the autistic one in this situation:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @MrGlutton
bruh it's all jokes, obviously i didnt take it seriously, but even under the veil of humor no one would say this is a "normie" topic, it's all inherently cringe :feelskek: same thing with my comment, yet you take his serious and +1 it bc the reality is you seethe at anyone who doesnt suck small nigger dick.

then youll complain later that im racist when what your subtly saying in this thread is that you consider being black better than being white. you're the anti-white racist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

snake exposed once again :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TeraCope54, goat2x, Carolus and 5 others
bruh it's all jokes, obviously i didnt take it seriously, but even under the veil of humor no one would say this is a "normie" topic, it's all inherently cringe :feelskek: same thing with my comment, yet you take his serious and +1 it bc the reality is you seethe at anyone who doesnt suck small nigger dick.

then youll complain later that im racist when what your subtly saying in this thread is that you consider being black better than being white. you're the anti-white racist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dnrd i dont speak cracker buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
This that white people shit😂

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Dnrd i dont speak cracker buddy
you assume i think niggers ever read :feelskek: obviously youre only half literate as you're half nigger, i wrote my comment for everyone else, not a dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, goat2x, n0rthface and 1 other person

Reminder u can’t be racist to crackers because they don’t even exist
8C9FFB16 03A7 48B0 B7B3 E199F0810DA1

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @🌈👽 @MrGlutton @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @RetardSubhuman @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Tropical Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, ChristianChad, n0rthface and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Reminder u can’t be racist ti crackers because they don’t even exist
View attachment 1329063

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @🌈👽 @MrGlutton @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @RetardSubhuman @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Tropical Tyrone
tagging nigger crew :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
you assume i think niggers ever read :feelskek: obviously youre only half literate as you're half nigger, i wrote my comment for everyone else, not a dumb nigger
you got completely destroyed by @RopeMoreCumskins the other day

JFL at your retarded ass, it's truly over for you. you neanderthal cave dwelling ydna carrying subhuman dog

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Looks234, .👽. and 1 other person

@TeraCope54 @gamma @goat2x @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie @Latebloomer10 @onejobaway @fag112 @BigBiceps

observe the nigger snakery that has been exposed :feelskek: he'll play both sides until you say anything that isn't nigger worship. typical :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, TeraCope54 and 3 others
Make love, not war.
Yall niggas better calm down
60f64299d2b238ce7b1a4e362f4bcb6f9e8203a5 full

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, .👽., Deleted member 12669 and 4 others

@moonblunt :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
me (the direct, cunning, alpha, bloodthirsty wolf) pictured with op, the slithering snake

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Carolus
reminder you're worshipping a literal rotting incel kissless handholdless virgin who's gotten multiple accounts here banned because he literally has that little of a life and is that insecure about his race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

big FAT tremendous L for niggers ngl, id be embarassed if i were you

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface and MrGlutton
  • JFL
you're an alpha blood bloodthirsty wolf who STFcels on the web while your whole race does the complete opposite IRL

:feelsgood: makes perfect sense :lul:
as opposed to you, a literal incel :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5818 and MrGlutton
reminder you're worshipping a literal rotting incel kissless handholdless virgin who's gotten multiple accounts here banned because he literally has that little of a life and is that insecure about his race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

big FAT tremendous L for niggers ngl, id be embarassed if i were you
What was his main account

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 12669
Sfcels when blacks and mullatos don’t suck their dicks like currycels

1FC63E04 32CC 4B7C 8036 BB1671DC0A73

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 12688 and 3 others
I don't know :p

life in Africa/tropic, hot climate but effects will be minor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, gamma, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
If it's not 100% greek you throw it out the trash

Reminder u can’t be racist to crackers because they don’t even exist
View attachment 1329063

It's funny because whites are the least racist race there is. Try to go for a walk as a nigger in China. There is isn't even a word like "nigger" in Chinese, the locals will call you something that directly translates to "beast of darkness" or "Babylonian ape"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Lmao and gamma